This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Office Depot - InkJoy gel pens 100% back in rewards, $10 off $150 AMEX GCs

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot weekly ad for 6/19-6/25 is up and there a couple of offers worth noting:

• Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Multipack Pens - limit 2
  • Save $10 when you buy $150 or more in American Express gift cards - limit 2

Member Summary

AMEX GC offer
Thanks peps2004
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

peps2004 said:   Office Depot weekly ad for 6/19-6/25 is up and there a couple of offers worth noting:

• Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Multipack Pens - limit 2
  • Save $10 when you buy $150 or more in American Express gift cards - limit 2

NOTE:

• Recent 100% back in rewards offers have been points offers.
  • Points earned on points offers are reduced for using coupons, Rewards and Merchandise cards.
  • Points offers are paid out in 1000 point / $10 increments along with all other points offers for the month.
  • The points from this offer should post in a matter of days. The resulting Rewards Certificates should be available middle of July.

TERMS:

Selection varies by location. Limit 2 offers per member. Bonus Rewards: 100% back in rewards on Paper Mate® InkJoy™ Gel Multipack Pens: Valid in-store, online, by phone or fax 6/19/16 – 6/25/16 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Limit 2 per member. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Reward offers on the same or similar products and services.

I used my Office Depot Reward Certificate (got for buying batteries) to buy these pens. Will I get 100% rewards back for the pens or will they subtract out the value for the Reward Certificate that I used? I don't see the reward points in my account yet, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!

latissimusdorsi said:   I used my Office Depot Reward Certificate (got for buying batteries) to buy these pens. Will I get 100% rewards back for the pens or will they subtract out the value for the Reward Certificate that I used? I don't see the reward points in my account yet, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!
Per the terms of the program, rewards do not roll so to the extent this purchase was paid for with Rewards, this purchase will not earn Rewards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017