Marvel's Captain America: Civil War (3D Blu-ray/DVD) Pre-Order + $10 GC

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target  has Marvel's Captain America: Civil War (3D Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) Pre-Order + $10 Target Gift Card on sale for $27.99 + FREE SHIPPING

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts

jayK (Jun. 30, 2016 @ 11:56a) |

would pre-order this asap. they are going to be oos. and you could always get a price match if it goes lower.

confirmedkills (Jun. 30, 2016 @ 8:39p) |

My pre-order now links to a different version, or at least the title has changed. Anybody else's got changed? There'... (more)

5vcr (Aug. 14, 2016 @ 4:40p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Firefox shows only one $5 gift card.  Chrome shows two.  "In for cancellation."

Yea Order with chrome check out gave 2 $5.00 gift cards shipped - so it's confirmed.. and when shipped I've noticed my 3D orders with Target automatically adjust price if the movie is on-sale that week it ships.. Thank you OP

no date for release?

I'm only seeing 1 GC with Chrome.

iamgrootomatic said:   no date for release?

Going by other Disney releases this year, probably August.

The 2 GC deal is dead.

lurker123 said:   The 2 GC deal is dead.

Worked on IE for me (but not on Firefox).   You need to try different browsers.

Does this include non-3D version?

Only one custom reviews when clicking into the website, anybody else?

adsol said:   Does this include non-3D version?
  The actual product description is "Marvel's Captain America: Civil War (3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital HD)"  

good deal. should be called avengers:civil war with all the superheroes involved.

Jumped on the deal, thanks!

Rictor said:   
iamgrootomatic said:   no date for release?

Going by other Disney releases this year, probably August.

thanks for the info. a couple of more months is maybe worth the wait.

this does not have a collectors tin box, right?

wingsonmypizza said:   good deal. should be called avengers:civil war with all the superheroes involved.
  Doesn't have Thor and Hulk in it. Avengers movies (thus far) have both in them since they (along with Cap and Iron Man) are "The Avengers."

thanks for the deal op.

JWesCampbell said:   
wingsonmypizza said:   good deal. should be called avengers:civil war with all the superheroes involved.
  Doesn't have Thor and Hulk in it. Avengers movies (thus far) have both in them since they (along with Cap and Iron Man) are "The Avengers."

just thinking that spiderman and the winter soldier was standins. lol.

one of the better marvel movies out there. thanks op.

Release date Sep 13, 2016.

Source (not sure how accurate it is): http://www.ondvdreleases.com/2596-captain-america-3.html

jayK said:   Release date Sep 13, 2016.
  i thought it was on august.

would pre-order this asap. they are going to be oos. and you could always get a price match if it goes lower.

My pre-order now links to a different version, or at least the title has changed. Anybody else's got changed? There's another sale going on and wondering if I should order that one instead (3D+Blu-ray+Digital)

"Marvel's Captain America: Civil War (Target Exclusive/Blu-ray + Comic Download)"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017