$1 off any White Milk (Cows) with printable coupon, requires contest entry

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MilkReceipt&Contest
Disclaimer
no ... you have to buy milk first ...

*NO PURCHASE / PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to legal residents of 50 United States or D.C who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Promotion starts on 6/13/16 at 12:00 AM EDT and ends on 8/28/16 at 11:59 P.M. EDT. Click here for Official Rules, free entry method, and prize levels. Sponsor: The National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board. **Milk Life will donate $1 for every share of the campaign image and every unique image posted by users that includes the use of #RaiseAGlass via social media between 6/13/16 – 8/28/16. See Official Rules for full details. © 2016 America’s Milk Companies. Milk Life® is a registered trademark of the National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board. 36 USC 220506 ...

red what MrC >>> something incorrect about what I posted ... nooo ...

something again wrong with your title or what you posted ... yesss ... you could just fix it - and red could just turn to green ... 'cuz it is a good deal/post/???

RACIST!

Yes, this requires a sweeps entry, and it does require a purchase of milk. You have to upload a receipt showing your milk purchase, once they confirm your purchase, they email you. I guess the email contains a link to print out the Q, info on website doesn't say anything about when/how you get the Q. I just bought milk recently, and used that receipt. You don't need a smart phone either, I just scanned and uploaded on a desktop. I received email confirming receipt of uploaded scan, just waiting for verification.

I uploaded a receipt pic three days ago, but have received no communication since doing so. Multiple receipt submissions build up to increasing tiers in the contest in terms of prizes one can win. But as has been stated, no info anywhere about getting a coupon. Where'd you get your info Mr C, and why are you not following up on your post?

This Mr C thread has a Mrs G sort of feel to it. 

yoregano said:   I uploaded a receipt pic three days ago, but have received no communication since doing so. Multiple receipt submissions build up to increasing tiers in the contest in terms of prizes one can win. But as has been stated, no info anywhere about getting a coupon. Where'd you get your info Mr C, and why are you not following up on your post?

This Mr C thread has a Mrs G sort of feel to it. 

In the link in the OP, under Step 2 Capture, it says that your 1st upload gets you a $1 off your next milk purchase. It doesn't say how you get it, and when you go to the rules, it says nothing there either. No mention of whether it's a printable or if it's snail-mailed. I'm assuming it's a printable, and perhaps MrC and/or his source are as well - the form doesn't ask for street address. The administrator of this promotion, Ventura Associates International LLC, hasn't specified anything anywhere other than that short blurb under Step 2.

I, too, sent an uploaded receipt - 4 days ago. I got an email acknowledgement of them receiving the receipt, and even that email said nothing about the $1 off next milk purchase. I've been hesitant to vote the OP, because I fully expected something from the sponsors by now, and I thought the OP would at least update his post as per emo's reply request.  But this promo has more holes than swiss cheese, I'm trying to find who to contact  wrt the $1 off next milk purchase claim. I did find this email addy support@3tierlogic.zendesk.com  under a contact us link on the website, I'm going to send an email inquiry regarding the alleged $1 off offer.

I get the 'Mrs G feel' reference, but to his credit, Mr C hasn't posted outright junk/scam type offers, though both have had OP's missing important info, that doesn't get fixed.  Mrs G's MLM iPhone scams, and free trial TV ads that require auto-ship agreements, where you pay s&p plus return shipping if you cancel, are so obviously scammy (And I see FW locked the latter after I reported it, rather than moving it to a different forum). Here there isn't a scam, just a lack of info from the sponsor/administrator behind this promo.

It's a good deal, if it actually works. 

My mistake about the coupon being mentioned in the step 2 graphic. But yes, details are lacking in this company's promo. The fact that I never got a confirmation after uploading my receipt does not bode confidence. Perhaps I'll try again, but this isn't worth putting a whole lot more effort into without some more solid proof that a worthwhile result will occur.

yoregano, you should have at least received a confirmation email, mine came within an hour or so of uploading. The subject said, "Please confirm your Raise A Glass Build A Champion sweepstakes registration" with a link in it to click. You could try contacting them at the email addy I provided above, but see if maybe you missed it, and try searching the subject.

Check your emails, if you submitted a receipt, just found this in my inbox "You’ve Just Uploaded Your First Entry!" with a link inside to print Q. I had to go back and click link again, because I was prompted to log-in first. Q is provided by Hopster, and limited to a single print, and is good for 30 days. At least this is working for me, got my $1 off Q.

SC ... $1 off Q for any size/type milk ???

imanemokid said:   SC ... $1 off Q for any size/type milk ???

Mine says that it's for a gallon of regular (white) milk.

ETA: Should work on any white milk; skim, 1%, 2%, and whole milk.

Perhaps there is a problem in trying to upload via a mobile phone. I never received a conf. email this way. I resubmitted my first receipt, this time via desktop browser, and I did get the conf. email with coupon link a couple hours later.

yoregano said:   Perhaps there is a problem in trying to upload via a mobile phone. I never received a conf. email this way. I resubmitted my first receipt, this time via desktop browser, and I did get the conf. email with coupon link a couple hours later.

I would think even with a mobile upload, that you would get something, maybe they send a text rather than email? Glad you were able to get it, though you had to re-do uploading via a desktop. And if you got the email hours later, they've apparently fixed something, as I waited days for that. I hadn't emailed them yet, when I found it, but others may have. Might have been a software glitch they fixed, that was delaying things. And it might be a software glitch affecting uploading via mobile.

I just received an email that at first looked like a spam/phishing attempt, but then I remembered this thread.

Hello, from The National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board!

We are pleased to inform you that your entry has been selected as a potential Bronze Prize winner in the Raise a Glass Sweepstakes.

Please reply to this e-mail within 2 business days with the following information below, in order to confirm your eligibility to receive the prize.

1.     Your complete name

2.     Street address, City, State, and Zip

3.     Phone number

4.     Date of birth

Upon receipt of the requested information, we will mail your prize within 8 weeks. Prize: Visa® Gift Card in the amount of $100. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $100.00,

Please note that if we don’t hear back from you within 2 business days from the time of this notification, you may forfeit your rights to the Visa® Gift Card.

On behalf of The National Milk Fluid Promotion Board, we would like to thank you for participating in the Raise a Glass Sweepstakes!

Well, whaddya know. Sometimes these things work out after all. If this still ends up being a scam, I'll report back.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017