This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay
Disclaimer
Promotion detailsThe Promotion starts at 5AM PT on June 28, 2016, and ends at 11:59PM PT on June 29, 2016. Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer. Valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.* EXCLUSIONS APPLY

www.ebay.com 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
My eBay > Account tab > Communication Preferences > Promotions and Surveys (at the bottom, click Show)

dukerau (Jun. 30, 2016 @ 3:54p) |

No, this isn't the where you specifically opt in or out for e-Bay bucks. FWIW, I've tried changing my prefs multiple tim... (more)

yoregano (Jul. 03, 2016 @ 11:28p) |

Well, I've unenrolled and re-enrolled twice, and nothing has changed yet for me. My existing balance of bucks has stayed... (more)

yoregano (Aug. 02, 2016 @ 12:07p) |

Who's eligible?
Only registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the offer from eBay in My Messages and pay for the item with PayPal are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

6% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item
Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5AM PT on June 28, 2016, and ends at 11:59PM PT on June 29, 2016. Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer. Valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.

*Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories).
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Doesn't show up in any of my three accounts.

6% off. Thanks!

Got it on 1 of 2 accts but I maxed out on both acct ($500 max CB per quarter which ends on 6/30)  due to gold coin purchases...

faradhim said:   Doesn't show up in any of my three accounts.

These offers are normally targeted. YMMV (your mileage may vary) in title should make this clear.

Sometimes they show up later in the day or even the next day. 

faradhim said:   Doesn't show up in any of my three accounts.
  Check your eBay messages.

This link may show your eligibility:

https://reward.ebay.com/rwdwebui/activateOffer

If it shows that you're not eligible, check again tomorrow

I never got any of these eBay bucks offers at all, until last month when I opted out of eBay Bucks then opted back in again. Suddenly I've been getting every single one. So if you never get them at all, that is worth trying.

blueribb said:   This link may show your eligibility:

https://reward.ebay.com/rwdwebui/activateOffer

If it shows that you're not eligible, check again tomorrow

I just activated from the homepage, but when I went to this link afterwards it said i'm not eligible.  

6% and no good GCs left to buy...

russ0519 said:   6% and no good GCs left to buy...
  Maybe tomorrow ya?  Lowe's and/or Sears/Kmart gift card discounts would be nice...

Too much eMail from eBay, what is the
SUBJECT of the eMail for the offer please

yesidonoitall said:   Too much eMail from eBay, what is the
SUBJECT of the eMail for the offer please

Agree on the excessive eBay email, for sure.
SUBJECT LINE of the specific email I got for this was:
 A huge THANKS—earn 6% eBay Bucks.

sdskees said:   I never got any of these eBay bucks offers at all, until last month when I opted out of eBay Bucks then opted back in again. Suddenly I've been getting every single one. So if you never get them at all, that is worth trying.
Hmm, I'll have to try that. I haven't gotten an offer in a year or two. How long did you wait after opting out before opting back in?  

For those who didn't get the offer - Look out for flash deal offered to everyone like $15 off on $75 (i.e. last week)  and above in next 3 days.  eBay may need to pump up the revenue in next 3 days to 6/30 or end of 2nd quarter.

yoregano said:   
sdskees said:   I never got any of these eBay bucks offers at all, until last month when I opted out of eBay Bucks then opted back in again. Suddenly I've been getting every single one. So if you never get them at all, that is worth trying.
Hmm, I'll have to try that. I haven't gotten an offer in a year or two. How long did you wait after opting out before opting back in?  

I opted back in immediately. Also, if you have any balance at all, they don't even take it away (or at least they didn't for me), but since it is close to the end of the quarter it might be worth waiting until you redeem the current quarter ones if you have any just to be safe.

All I got Action Required -- Credit/Debit Card Expiration Reminder

How do you opt-out?

OPT OUT IT IS IN YOUR SETTINGS, THE LAST i KNEW IT WAS AN ALL OR NOTHING EmAILS FROM eBay SO BE CAREFUL STOPPING THEM

luochengable said:   Very good news.
  Brit brexiting ?  

Got the 6% hoping we see a CVS $100 GC for $88 again. Hubby just refilled his $90 inhaler for the month...

yesidonoitall said:    OPT OUT IT IS IN YOUR SETTINGS, THE LAST i KNEW IT WAS AN ALL OR NOTHING EmAILS FROM eBay SO BE CAREFUL STOPPING THEM
  where in settings? dont seem to find it

My eBay > Account tab > Communication Preferences > Promotions and Surveys (at the bottom, click Show)

dukerau said:   My eBay > Account tab > Communication Preferences > Promotions and Surveys (at the bottom, click Show)
No, this isn't the where you specifically opt in or out for e-Bay bucks. FWIW, I've tried changing my prefs multiple times (as describe above) and it hasn't done anything for me in terms of getting more bucks' offers.

Under summary, then e-bay bucks, there is a link in the middle/bottom of page that says Want to unenroll from eBay Bucks? But then clicking it brings up:
We're sad to see you go We're sorry that you want to unenroll from eBay Bucks, but we respect your wishes.By choosing to leave, you are giving up any earned eBay Bucks for this period. You also won't receive any eBay Bucks certificates to spend in the future.

I haven't had the gumption to unenroll yet.

Is this what you were talking about, sdskees?

Well, I've unenrolled and re-enrolled twice, and nothing has changed yet for me. My existing balance of bucks has stayed each time, but I've yet to receive a e-bay bucks offer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017