This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Rite Aid 7/17 - 7/23 ($1 MM Black Forest Gummies a/ pp/mq; 8 Lay's Stax for $1 a/ pp/s*)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MM Black Forest Gummies. Buy one at $1.00, get 100 PP back. Moneymaker of $1 with the $1 off any 5/1 SS that expires on 7/31. Limit 2.

Tic Tacs on sale 3/$3 earn 100 pp wyb 3 buy 6 = $6 use 3 b1g1 free mqs = $3 earn 200 PP = $1/6 or scan card last to take off full retail value no limit on MQs and turn into a MM

Osteo Bi-Flex earn 500 PP wyb 1 check clearance

Duo Fusion $8.99 earn 200 PP wyb 1 use $5/1 IP = $1.99 maybe cheaper if you still have raincheck or $7.50/1 IP

Wet and Wild 4/$5 earn 300 PP wys $10 pictured is the mascara that will usually get a $1/1 mq...if mq is correct and comes out for this sale buy 8 = $10 use $8 mq = $2 earn 300 PP

Herbal Essence shampoo/conditioner 2/$5 $3/2 mq l2c = 2/$2

Finesse/Aqua Net/Perli 2/$4 earn 200 PP wyb 2 = 2/$2

Noxema razors RR $5.49 $4.39 GOLD $2 in ad q $2 mq = $0.39

Nike 
/ Buffalo Wild Wings GC 500 PP wyb $25 limit 2

itunes GC 1000 PP wyb $50 limit 2

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Duplicate (the other one finally posted)

billrubin (Jul. 22, 2016 @ 9:36p) |

Thanks, but  not for me yet. 

melachri (Jul. 23, 2016 @ 6:55a) |

True Lemon/Lime still shows print limit reached for me. 

A few snack deals for end of the month shoppers if you haven't ... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jul. 23, 2016 @ 11:06a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tic Tac coupon available here, claims to expire 8/8 (I haven't actually printed the file).

http://www.smartsource.com/smartsource2/static_content/app/start... 

The ad says the single item price is $1.29. What's the regular price without card?

billrubin said:   Tic Tac coupon available here, claims to expire 8/8 (I haven't actually printed the file).

The ad says the single item price is $1.29. What's the regular price without card?

Not sure, but I will be at Rite Aid tonight doing the Oreo deal again, so I will check it out for you and report back in about an hour or two.

I wonder if gummies and Tic Tac are same deal with limit of 2.

billrubin said:   What's the regular price without card?

Tic Tacs are $1.69 RR.

Killer deal on Lay's Stax when you buy 8. They will be on sale for $1 each.

GB 200 pp wyb 4 weekly L2
GB 200 pp wys $8 monthly L2
S* GB $1 wyb 4

$8 oop + 600 PP (2 from weekly and 1 from monthly) + $1 S*
= $1 for all 8.

There are $1/4 tearpads on special displays in various grocery stores. So be on the look out for them. Long expiration date.

New Finesse rebates up on Ibotta, makes 2 bottles free as long as you get a 2-in-1 and a conditioner.

billrubin said:   Tic Tac coupon available here, claims to expire 8/8 (I haven't actually printed the file).

Tic Tac BOGO coupon appears to be NLA.

MrVietnam said:   

Tic Tac BOGO coupon appears to be NLA.

Yes, and I think I only printed 4 rather than the 6 I'll need to do it on 2 cards.

nm

briarycliffs said:   New Finesse rebates up on Ibotta, makes 2 bottles free as long as you get a 2-in-1 and a conditioner.

The fine print on the 2-in-1 (at least on mine) said that any shampoo would also count. And there's also a Finesse styler $1 Ibotta (if you haven't used it recently), so there are multiple choices. Unfortunately there are only 3 offers, so Ibotta alone is not enough to do two RA deals (and cover the entire purchase price). Wish there was also a MQ, but all of those appear to have expired. 

Here is another freebie this week:

colgate enamel health 4 oz, optic white platinum 3-3.4 oz, sensitive 6 oz, total daily repair 5.8 oz toothpaste, toothbrush 1 ct (select), & mouthwash 500 ml or 16 oz $3.99

FREE when you couple these two offers:
-$2 colgate enamel health 4 oz, optic white platinum 3-3.4 oz, sensitive 6 oz, total daily repair 5.8 oz toothpaste, toothbrush 1 ct (select), & mouthwash 500 ml or 16 oz w/ in-ad coupon
-$2 Colgate Mouthwash, exp. 7/23/16 (SS 06/26/16) [473-ml.+]

good info thanks mr v , green for you . also sorry to bother but any links to any of the coups needed ?

henryj1 said:   good info thanks mr v , green for you . also sorry to bother but any links to any of the coups needed ?
No.  He listed the inserts. 
No offense intended but if an insert coupon was available he would have linked it.  He's not keeping secrets.

Received a $10 P&G visa gift card today.

my4mainecoons said:   Received a $10 P&G visa gift card today.
Thanks for the reminder. Forgot all about that.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Rite Aid  TRUE LEMON DRINK MIX - $1.00

Coupon seems to be NLA.

billrubin said:   

Coupon seems to be NLA.

yep, ran out of prints quickly. was a good Q cause if you have GOLD these are only 80c each, 20c mm with each Q against other mdse.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
billrubin said:   

Coupon seems to be NLA.

yep, ran out of prints quickly. was a good Q cause if you have GOLD these are only 80c each, 20c mm with each Q against other mdse.

Did you actually print this recently?  AFAIK it ran out of prints in the middle of last week.
I'm sorry you guys don't read my posts.  But you snooze you lose.
I posted about this coupon in last week's thread.
(I got 4 Mentos & 6 True Lemon/Lime for 22˘ oop and got 400 PP for the Mentos..)

I read your posts, Maine.

1.55 oz Hershey bar for .17 after .50 Savingstar offer.

The latest on the Rite Aid  /Walgreens deal:

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13646486/1/rite-aid-rad-stock-slides-on-walgreens-deal-concerns.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO&yptr=yahoo 

Shares of Rite Aid    (RAD )  are falling 2.05% to $6.93 this afternoon as the resolution of a Federal Trade Commission probe into the company's proposed deal with Walgreens (WBA) looks unlikely to occur any time soon, Bloomberg reports.

MrVietnam said:   The latest on the Rite Aid  /Walgreens deal:

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13646486/1/rite-aid-rad-stock-slides-on-walgreens-deal-concerns.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO&yptr=yahoo 

Shares of Rite Aid    (RAD )  are falling 2.05% to $6.93 this afternoon as the resolution of a Federal Trade Commission probe into the company's proposed deal with Walgreens (WBA) looks unlikely to occur any time soon, Bloomberg reports.

Bummer for stockholders, but I'm pleased that RA (and its deals) are going to continue for a while.

The Finesse Ibotta deal reset, at least for me.

my4mainecoons said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
billrubin said:   

Coupon seems to be NLA.

Did you actually print this recently?  AFAIK it ran out of prints in the middle of last week.
I'm sorry you guys don't read my posts.  But you snooze you lose.
I posted about this coupon in last week's thread.
(I got 4 Mentos & 6 True Lemon/Lime for 22˘ oop and got 400 PP for the Mentos..)

It's back! If someone finds a non-LRWC link, feel free to post.

http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/printable-coupons-2/coupons...

Duplicate (the other one finally posted)

briarycliffs said:   The Finesse Ibotta deal reset, at least for me.

Thanks, but  not for me yet. 

True Lemon/Lime still shows print limit reached for me. 

A few snack deals for end of the month shoppers if you haven't already done Oreos and Zone Bars.
(Between RA and WM we have snacks for a while.)

Zone Bars - check to see if you have DD on S* and PPHO.  I have $5/$15 on S* and $3/8 on PPHO.
Go to Zone Bars site and sign up for VIP club to receive $2.50/2 boxes couponfactory ip.  2 prints per browser.
200 PP wyb 5ct box, L3.  RR $6.79-$6.99
50PP wyb single bar, L4  RR $1.49-$1.79.
Buy $15 worth: 2 5ct boxes & 4 single bars. 
Get back 600PP, $5 S* and 300 PPHO
If your stores are higher priced like mine the total will be over $16 so really nice if L2 on the PPHO.

If you've already done Wylers & Apricots but haven't done Oreos/Stax this month:
4 Oreos & 2 other qualifying cookies & 4 Stax will cost you $10 in PP, you'll get back $10 in PP and earn the S* wyb 4 Stax.
If you haven't already done Wylers/Apricots and can find 3 Big Win apricots in one store (has to be apricots) then pay $10 in PP, get back $12 in PP.
I got Ritz Crackers for my "qualifying cookies".  Chips Ahoy work too.
eta: Need the B2G1F ip on smartsource and to have coupon scanned before your Plenti card so full value of coupon ($4.49) is deducted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017