• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
FW Exclusive! Dell Refurbished is offering 50% Off Any Precision Laptop + 50% Off Any Shipping Method using our Exclusive coupon code "FATWALLET50L" (Exp. 7/6 @ 11:59PM CST) during checkout. This offer is valid from today @ 9 AM CST to Wed 7/6, 11:59 PM CST.

For instance, this Dell Precision 4GB RAM 320GB HDD Laptop (M4700) was originally priced at $ 1,429.00, on sale for $799.00 drops down to $399.50 + 50% off shipping using our exclusive coupon code "FATWALLET50L" (Exp. 7/6 @ 11:59PM CST).

This laptop has a powerful 15.6" mobile workstation, and is available with Intel Core processors and professional-grade graphics.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Oct. 24, 2016 @ 10:53pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

any comments? is this too old? seems to be a good deal for the money.

I don't think so.. these are like 5+ year old laptops..

not that a good deal. its 3rd gen intel laptops. you could get 4th gen ones for that price. plus higher ram and hard drive.

Graphics processor is what you buy when you get this line. I used to work on a few of them and the main reason people buy them is for CAD and photoshop. Its an okay machine but I would say it would only be worth it for someone that runs a modern version of CAD or mediocre gaming.

yes, the reviews are about Cad cam programs.

This is a great deal for engineer not gamer. This model is a quad core / 8 threads i7 and can upgrade ram to 32GB. Also displayport 1.2 allows this machine to connect to multiple monitors using MST hub. If you are looking for i7 quad core / 8 threads with 32GB ram of latest laptop model, the price is much higher.

I am not a gamer, but looking for a laptop for a DAW. My current setup is almost to the limit.

Any idea if this code is backing back around.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016