New $6/1 Zantac Duo Fusion Coupon – FREE at ShopRite, Target & More {Mail in Rebate}

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

DUO Fusion
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hopefully, this is a new rebate offer: 16-65982

New rebate on Ibotta as well!

Thanks OP

VivYip said:   Hopefully, this is a new rebate offer: 16-65982
  for the one I did in June, it was 16 - 65983 DF

mmyk72 said:   

Unfortunately when you click on "print form" on this one, it comes up as 16 - 65983 DF, so I think that 65982 is a typo.

briarycliffs said:   New rebate on Ibotta as well!
Yes, $2.50. I bought today at Shoprite even though they were $7.99 (some SR's have it for $7.59). Hopefully the offer will come back and I can go to WalMart and buy it for $7.58 or get to a cheaper SR.

Got my gift card in the mail today for the pre-card price of $9.99 at S&S. Of course it was better than free after card savings, e-coupon and paper coupon (plus the extra $4 from S*). I also decided to mail in the regular Zantac rebate for a separate purchase of that product, even though I had been told in a chat that I could only do one offer. That rebate is also showing as valid for the full $9.99! I love Zantac rebates!!!

billrubin said:   
mmyk72 said:   

Unfortunately when you click on "print form" on this one, it comes up as 16 - 65983 DF, so I think that 65982 is a typo.

@billrubin or anyone, do you still have the old Zantac Duo Fusion rebate form valid 6/1 to 11/30? Please send it to me.

The old form is no longer on the website.

billrubin said:   Got my gift card in the mail today for the pre-card price of $9.99 at S&S. Of course it was better than free after card savings, e-coupon and paper coupon (plus the extra $4 from S*). I also decided to mail in the regular Zantac rebate for a separate purchase of that product, even though I had been told in a chat that I could only do one offer. That rebate is also showing as valid for the full $9.99! I love Zantac rebates!!!
  Yes, and Dulcolax rebates are just as good! Just be sure that the mailing address you use for the rebate is in the same state as the receipt you are submitting. These are the only rebates I've seen that have that stipulation. And as long as the offer numbers are different (disregarding the DF after the offer #), then each rebate should be valid.

Rogaine has the "same state" stipulation too.

dawpa2000 said:    
@billrubin or anyone, do you still have the old Zantac Duo Fusion rebate form valid 6/1 to 11/30? Please send it to me.

The old form is no longer on the website.

Anyone have a pdf of form for rebate 65983?  Found a receipt & UPC that I forgot to submit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017