Rite Aid 7/24 - 7/30 ($5 MM Tena Overnight Underwear wyb 2; free Bic pens a/ mq, Pilot Frixion pens and a/ pp/mq)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Freebies

Free Bic Pens; $1, supposed to be $1 mq 7/24 insert

Free Pilot Frixion Pens; $1.99, buy 2 get $2 PP, supposed to be $1 mq in 7/24 insert. Buy 2 @ $3.98 - $2(2 x $1 mq) = $1.98 get back $2 PP (Limit 2)

Free Tena Overnight Underwear; $12 buy 1 get $6 PP, supposed to be $6 mq in 7/24 insert making them free (Limit 2)

Other Good Deals

Cheap candy; Reese's Cups, Kit Kat, Hershey's Milk Chocolate or Almond, Payday or Take Five 3/$2 get $1 PP (Limit 2)
Doubtful you will find any with freshness peelies on them being the end of the month (freshness peelies usually go on at the beginning of each month), but if you do MM candy is coming your way.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
So where did you find the Tena book? I have checked 2 RA's and neither has it. At the first store, the pharmacist said t... (more)

billrubin (Jul. 29, 2016 @ 11:08a) |

They were sitting on a table as I walked into the store.  Right up front. 
TBH I wasn't looking for the booklet.  Was ign... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jul. 29, 2016 @ 11:40a) |

The J&J book I got was diabetes, and Aveeno is a J&J Brand, so I have a feeling they are the same. They also expire 12/3... (more)

billrubin (Jul. 29, 2016 @ 12:24p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MrVietnam said:   
Cheap candy; Reese's Cups, Kit Kat, Hershey's Milk Chocolate or Almond, Payday or Take Five 3/$2 get $1 PP (Limit 2)
Doubtful you will find any with freshness peelies on them being the end of the month (freshness peelies usually go on at the beginning of each month), but if you do MM candy is coming your way.

If you haven't done the Hershey's S* deal yet (50 cents on a regular milk chocolate bar), you can get 3 candy bars for 50 cents with the PP offer.

MrVietnam said:   Freebies

Free Pilot Frixion Pens; $1.99, buy 2 get $2 PP, supposed to be $1 mq in 7/24 insert. Buy 2 @ $3.98 - $2(2 x $1 mq) = $1.98 get back $2 PP (Limit 2)

Free Tena Overnight Underwear; $12 buy 1 get $6 PP, supposed to be $6 mq in 7/24 insert making them free (Limit 2)

All three MQs are in SS 7/24

RA Tena coupon
Disclaimer
See photo.  Found at RA stores.  On last page is a RA q for $5/2 any 2 Tena products.

melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   Freebies

All three MQs are in SS 7/24

Please note that these coupons are probably regional, so they will not necessarily be found in all newspapers.

the SS coupons are available to print from the AZ local site Bill has linked in the past.
too bad I can't print SS.

my4mainecoons said:   the SS coupons are available to print from the AZ local site Bill has linked in the past.

https://smartsource.shoplocal.com/SmartSource/Entry/Locations/?s...
(Click on Arizona "View Phoenix ad")

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   the SS coupons are available to print from the AZ local site Bill has linked in the past.

https://smartsource.shoplocal.com/SmartSource/Entry/Locations/?storeid=2667635

it let me add to basket, then said NLA. I noticed quite a few coupons this weekend being advertised as going to be in paper, but not there. Too many regional variations.

If you need deodorant, mens or woman speed stick is .99 with in ad coupon, and there was a .50 coupon in today insert ( if it was in your region).

scottvm said:   
MrVietnam said:   

it let me add to basket, then said NLA. I noticed quite a few coupons this weekend being advertised as going to be in paper, but not there. Too many regional variations.

Yes, surprising how many people are in need of overnight underwear these days (just kidding, I know it was a $5 MM).

nevermind...

M&M's Candy Bags 8-11.4 oz 2/$6 (200pp wyb 2) Limit 2
Buy 2 = $6
Use (2) .75MQ 6/19RP or 7/10RP
Pay $4.50 OOP
Receive 200pp
Submit for $1.25 rebate on Checkout 51
It's like getting both bags for $1.25 (or .63 cents each)

On Plenti, there's an activated offer for $2 PP wyb 2 Mars fun size bags. Since I had to click to activate, and it doesn't include Hershey's, I'm pretty sure it's separate from the weekly offer. So a $0.75 moneymaker on M&Ms fun size.

MrVietnam said:   
scottvm said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Yes, surprising how many people are in need of overnight underwear these days (just kidding, I know it was a $5 MM).

Please explain the $5 MM part. I thought it was just free.

billrubin said:   ~~Please explain the $5 MM part. I thought it was just free.

Look at maine's post near the top...

"See photo.  Found at RA stores.  On last page is a RA q for $5/2 any 2 Tena products. Smile"

The extra $5/2 I presume is an RC49, which stacks with the MQs.

yes, RC49.

During yesterday's purchase, I received a $7-off-$70 catalina, valid though 7 August. (I guess I'm a good-enough customer that I don't qualify for the $4-off-$40 denomination.) I haven't seen any posts on the next two weeks' RA deals, but I hope there will be enough for me to use this bonus.

melachri said:   During yesterday's purchase, I received a $7-off-$70 catalina, valid though 7 August. (I guess I'm a good-enough customer that I don't qualify for the $4-off-$40 denomination.) I haven't seen any posts on the next two weeks' RA deals, but I hope there will be enough for me to use this bonus.
  I'm such a good customer I have never seen a total purchase Catalina other than what I've found on the sidewalk-- so I know they exist.

I such a lousy customer (13 Wellness+ points for 2016), they should be giving me $100 off $100.  

melachri said:   During yesterday's purchase, I received a $7-off-$70 catalina, valid though 7 August. (I guess I'm a good-enough customer that I don't qualify for the $4-off-$40 denomination.) I haven't seen any posts on the next two weeks' RA deals, but I hope there will be enough for me to use this bonus.
  That's wishful thinking. Many would prefer the ease of getting $4/$40

Found a good deal on RA brand light bulbs if needed, they are on a Rite Buy (monthly deal) buy 2 get 300 points and BOGO FREE, the 3 way 150/100/50 watt bulb is $3.99 so $0.99 for 2 after BOGO and points, or there is also nightlight bulbs $3.49 same deal so $0.49 for 2

Clear care go $9.99 rr $7.99 gold buy 1 earn 300 pp use $5/1 ip c.com = free other kinds are cheap not free.

Clear Care Go is he new Clear Care Rinse & Go Rinsing Solution 12 oz. It's on Rite Buy 7/24-8/27, buy one and get 300 PP. Limit 2.

bummer, no bic coupons here.

my4mainecoons said:   See photo.  Found at RA stores.  On last page is a RA q for $5/2 any 2 Tena products.
So where did you find the Tena book? I have checked 2 RA's and neither has it. At the first store, the pharmacist said to ask the assistant manager, and she didn't have it. At the second one today, the pharmacist checked in the back and came out with a book with J&J RC49 coupons, but no Tena booklet. I didn't see it in the aisle with the Tena products, either.

billrubin said:   
my4mainecoons said:   See photo.  Found at RA stores.  On last page is a RA q for $5/2 any 2 Tena products.
So where did you find the Tena book? I have checked 2 RA's and neither has it. At the first store, the pharmacist said to ask the assistant manager, and she didn't have it. At the second one today, the pharmacist checked in the back and came out with a book with J&J RC49 coupons, but no Tena booklet. I didn't see it in the aisle with the Tena products, either.

They were sitting on a table as I walked into the store.  Right up front. 
TBH I wasn't looking for the booklet.  Was ignoring free Tena but then stumbled across the coupons.
Nice find on the J&J RC 49 coupons.  There's also a Diabetes booklet that has RC49 Aveeno coupon.  I haven't found that yet.
The Tena coupons don't expire until 12-31-16 so even if you don't find them for this week, keep checking.  Deal might return.

my4mainecoons said:   They were sitting on a table as I walked into the store.  Right up front. 
TBH I wasn't looking for the booklet.  Was ignoring free Tena but then stumbled across the coupons.
Nice find on the J&J RC 49 coupons.  There's also a Diabetes booklet that has RC49 Aveeno coupon.  I haven't found that yet.
The Tena coupons don't expire until 12-31-16 so even if you don't find them for this week, keep checking.  Deal might return.

The J&J book I got was diabetes, and Aveeno is a J&J Brand, so I have a feeling they are the same. They also expire 12/31/16. And it sounds like the pharmacy is not the place to look for the Tena book.

I only took 3, should have taken more.

I had been planning to buy the Tena underwear at CVS, where it's free after Extrabucks, coupon and CVS-only Ibotta offer and a way to cash out some CVS gift card money. But I already did it on 2 cards (one of which I had a $5/15 for so it was a nice MM with the Colgate rinse) and don't really feel like getting $2 ECB on a couple of other cards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017