Free Aquafina Sparkling Coupon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! You will receive your coupon in the mail by 7/15/16. Please see the Terms & Conditions for details.

Thanks looks refreshing

thanks op. looks good.

Awesome! I'm so glad it's not an emailed coupon!

"Thanks! You will receive your coupon in the mail by 7/15/16."

O_o "You will receive your coupon in the mail by 7/15/16"
How's that going to work? It's the 14th, will they overnight it? xD

Received this in today's mail.

Funny how it says "By participating, you agree to receive up to three (3) text messages about this offer from Pepsi. " but it does not ask for a phone number.

TU

Got mine today. Can I get it again? 
It says I will get it by tomorrow - I doubt that!

thanks

Received 5 coupons so far ! I had forgotten I had requested this and was surprised to find them in my mailboxes this morning !

harperr said:   Funny how it says "By participating, you agree to receive up to three (3) text messages about this offer from Pepsi. " but it does not ask for a phone number.
Terms

AquafinaŽ Sparkling Text-In Coupon Offer:

To get a coupon for one (1) FREE AquafinaŽ Sparkling 12 oz. can, you must:

1. Text AQUAFINA to 876765 by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 7/31/2016. You will receive a message with a website link texted back to you. 2. Follow the link and instructions on how to register at therulespage.com/AquafinaSparkling by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 6/19/16. By participating via text message, you agree to receive up to three (3) reply text messages per request about this promotion from Aquafina. Message and Data Rates May Apply. 

Offer valid during the promotion period beginning 6/24/16 and ending 7/31/2016, while supplies last. Coupon must be redeemed by 11/30/16. Coupon for free item chosen by Sponsor at its sole discretion based on supply availability. Internet access and home address (no PO Boxes) are required to redeem this offer. LIMIT (1) COUPON PER HOUSEHOLD. For questions regarding this offer, email Pepsi@gmrmarketing.com. See therulespage.com/AquafinaSparkling for full Terms and Conditions of offer.

No responsibility or liability is assumed for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of submissions at any point in the operation of this promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or mobile data network or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's mobile device/computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion; (f) lost, mutilated, late or misdirected mail or illegible and incomplete orders, or torn, separated or non-delivered or postage due-mail. Fraud detection devices may be used to determine eligibility. Requests not in compliance with all the terms of this offer will not be acknowledged or fulfilled. Offer good while supplies last. PepsiCo, Inc. reserves the right to substitute items of equal or greater value if supplies exhaust. Offer open only to legal residents of the U.S. residing in the 50 U.S. or D.C. Reproduction, purchase, sale or trade of coupon is prohibited. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. No groups, clubs or organizations may participate in this offer or reproduce or distribute this form or any portion thereof to its members. Allow at least 8-10 weeks for delivery of coupon. 

Still good.
Green for OP.

Sorry, the Aquafina Sparkling Coupon Program has ended. Please see the Terms & Conditions for details.

in for 4

​All gone

Offer is ended

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017