This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Trianium ArmTrek Exercise Armband for iPhone 6/6s (Black) $2.50 AC @ Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

iPhone 6S Armband, iPhone 6 Armband, Trianium ArmTrek Sports Exercise Armband for Apple iPhone 6 6S Running Pouch Touch Compatible Key Holder Black Lifetime Warranty Good For hiking,Biking,Walking
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Amazon has the Trianium ArmTrek Exercise Armband for iPhone 6/6s (Black) on sale for $8.88 - $6.38 Off w/ Coupon Code "E22BXCWP" = $2.50 with free shipping using Prime or orders of $49 or more or with an Amazon Prime Membership (free trial HERE ) to avoid shipping and handling fees.

• PREMIUM MATERIALS: Made of stretch resistant neoprene. The Trianium iPhone 6/6S Armband case easily bends, flexes, twists, and folds without warping. Comfort-grip keeps the band firmly on your arm during workouts and running. Headphone and charger cutouts allow direct access to the phone through the armband.
  • UNIVERSAL SIZING: Multi-slot Adjustable Velcro iPhone Armband Will Fit Almost Any Arm Size Up To 14".
  • TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE: Enjoy the full use of your iPhone 6 6S through the protective screen cover on the armband with fully touch compatible, easily answer calls, manage your playlist, or activate your stopwatch without removing the phone.
  • EXTRA FEATURES: Water resistant design protects against water and sweat. Built-in key pocket; secret compartment stores your house key while exercising.
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY: Trianium offers maximum protection for the life of your iPhone 6S Armband / iPhone 6 Armband.

Received 4.2/5 stars based on 2,278 customer reviews on product page.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good thing this is cheap. I used one i ordered before for 5 months and the strap has torn away from the case. Guess for another $2.50 i can get another one. hopefully this one last longer.  Also cheaper to buy another one than to use the lifetime warranty since i would have to pay for shipping (at least that is how i understood the wording).

Got one. Thanks

Me too - slow shipping for $5.99 pantry credit

It's cheap, but the freight is very annoying. I think it might be more cost-effective to buy a few.

Cell phone shell quality or good to touch it is to help others to buy can accept

Thanks OP, hope it will fit a Samsung S4 (just want to free up my hands while jogging)

Armband is very convenient to use,it is very good to go out. Just don't know the product is not durable. See a friend comments with a long time on the bad, and I hope I can use some of the time.

Very good, effective protection of my mobile phone screen

The quality of this mobile phone is really good. Bought too value. Price and affordable

Anyone know how tightly the phone fits in it? I'd like to have one that I didn't have to remove the phone from the case. It's a Speck Candyshell case, so not bulky at all.

Got 1.

looks to be expired?

Iphone 6 with a UAG case fits in this fine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017