Walmart Pay App: Receive $5 Walmart eGift Card after Next Online Purchase (7/16 ONLY)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

WalMart Pay App: Receive $5 WalMart eGift Card after Next Online Purchase (7/16 ONLY)

App Available for iOS and Android  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Based on the banner from OP link: http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/4ff9c6c9-bf97/k2-_03ee5d56-ae8e-...

Online purchase required on 7/7/16.

So the deal was dead before it arrived?

v999 said:   Based on the banner from OP link: http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/4ff9c6c9-bf97/k2-_03ee5d56-ae8e-... 

Online purchase required on 7/7/16.

So the deal was dead before it arrived?

The app should show the new 7/16 date.

Good. Thanks for the quick reply.

Confusing.

"when you sign up for WalMart Pay & make an online purchase today"

I don't see a "sign up" process. Just install WalMart App (there doesn't seem to be a "WalMart Pay" app). When doing in store checkout, bring up the app and tap the barcode icon to scan and pay. What is the sign up? Also I don't see a way to use WalMart pay to pay for an online order. What is about the "make an online purchase" part?

I thought it would be good for when my wallet is in the car, but I always have my phone. I tried to use it at a register. I did everything I was supposed to do and it said the cashier would finalize my transaction. Typically, the cashier said "what am I supposed to do". Every time she pressed a button it just asked me to scan my card. I had to scan my card and pay the usual way. WalMart never trains their people.

Read this thread before you give away your credit card info to Walfart for $5.

OP, auto-expire your threads! You need to improve your posting and use all the features of the forum. You've been doing this long enough and know better.

Just got an email from WalMart that $5 gift card has been deposited in my account. Thanks again OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017