This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Savingstar 100% back: 1 free bag PopCorners - Only can be purchased at store indicated on offer - expires 7/31/16

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.savingstar.com 

Limited Quantity Available

Save 100% back when you buy 1 PopCorners®
Expires 7/31/2016
One time use only

Member Summary

PopCorners
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nm

I wonder if this is a West Coast only freebie.

my4mainecoons said:   I wonder if this is a West Coast only freebie.
It's not located at the top of the offer list like most of the freebies are. For this one the offer was located about a third to halfway down the offers page. It was mixed in with the food offers. I'm not sure if it is a regional freebie or not. YMMV on getting it.

MrVietnam said:   
It's not located at the top of the offer list like most of the freebies are. For this one the offer was located about a third to halfway down the offers page. It was mixed in with the food offers. I'm not sure if it is a regional freebie or not. YMMV on getting it.

I think the stores offering it are regional. My offer was only valid at Publix.

Then again, the nearest Publix is probably a couple of hundred miles away. Perhaps I got that offer because I did redeem an offer from Publix once while on vacation.

melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   

I think the stores offering it are regional. My offer was only valid at Publix.

Then again, the nearest Publix is probably a couple of hundred miles away. Perhaps I got that offer because I did redeem an offer from Publix once while on vacation.

That is probably the case. Thanks for the HU there and for your example of how your offer said it was only valid at Publix.

I had this on my account. Jewel in my case (Chicago area), which is part of the Albertsons brand.

Nothing in SE Michigan, even though there are stores here that carry this (reportedly)...

$2.29 at Albertsons in So Cal (located in the chips aisle)

Annoyingly, as this is apparently a new product, my nearest Jewel store does not carry the product. More often than not when there is a freebie offer on a new product, my store does not seem to carry it.

Mobisave $1.25, making it a $1.25 MM

ctujackbauer said:   Mobisave $1.25, making it a $1.25 MM
$1 at Mobisave for me.

One of my trolls is following me around like a puppy.

The offer was extended to 8/14 for me. But I still can't find it at a store near me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017