This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$25 off $200+ Purchases When You Pay Using PayPal @ Newegg. com

http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/16-4132/index.html?sdtid=8940... 

Member Summary

Newegg
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"The promo code PP2016BTS cannot be used towards any gift card item purchase."

:/

Offer expires August 1st, 2016 at 11:59PM PDT, or when funds and/or supplies are exhausted, whichever is first. Does not include Pre-Order or Gift Cards. Cannot be combined with other promo codes, combos, or promotions that include a free gift. Total discount limited to $25 off $200+ with promo code PP2016BTS. Limit one discount and one promo code per customer. Enter promo code at checkout. Discount not applicable to taxes or shipping. Discount is applied before taxes and shipping are calculated. Offer is only valid for purchases made using PayPal.

Excellent! I have been holding out for a new graphics card since the GTX 10XX and RX 4XX lines have started hitting shelves, but I couldn't resist grabbing a GTX970 for $175 after MIR.
Link to card 
$230 sale price
-$25 for using PayPal
-$30 for MIR

Thanks OP & FW!

beware of Neweggs rebates,,your lucky if you get any back ..maybe 50 % of the time,,

tgersinthewhhouse said:   beware of Neweggs rebates,,your lucky if you get any back ..maybe 50 % of the time,,
  Ive gotten every one Ive submitted. 10+ over the years? 

i have also got each Newegg rebates.

No issues with NEgg rebates ever for me. I have had tonnes and tonnes of them

I purchased an Acer Gaming Laptop about 6-7 hours before this coupon code came out. I paid $709 for it. After I saw that this coupon came out, I checked and the same laptop was $739, so I would have paid $5 more if i bought it when this post hit. Does Newegg play these kinds of games, or was it just coincidence that the price increased around the same time they sent out the promotion code?

appears not to work on back ordered items as well.... ugg

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016