• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

pic (32.38kB)
Dell is having a FatWallet Exclusive! 50% Off Laptops & Free Shipping using coupon code "FATWALLET50". Valid thru 7/20 @ 6AM CT.

A few selections include:

More deals in the official Dell Home coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Oct. 27, 2016 @ 12:11am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ohhh buy, 50% off over inflated prices on OLD products! yay!!!!!

Was $1,259 back in 2011?, come on, Dell should be banned from selling their products. Or just keep them the heck off of fatwallet atleast.

The first example listed is old yes, BUT excellent build quality chassis. It is a heavy tank so I would't get to use outside the house much. Same model with 4gb ram is only $180 including tax and shipping for me.

The Old i3 CPU mark score is 2418. Better or similar to many new plastic WalMart specials and also has Intel HD Graphics 3000 which is good enough for minecraft.

Would work well for internet use, word, excel, powerpoint (extra cost unless your school district includes Office 365 like NYC)
basic windows movie maker. SO while I recoomend a $200 or less chromebook for most that want light and virus free life online, if you need tough windows laptop this would work and be under $200. I grabbed 3 for family kids that are very very rough with slamming laptop screens down. They and their parents love them.

Absoulty trivial to upgrage to windows 10, add more RAM or hard drive to Solid State to make work very well.

Example on how to access ram.

No offense to the OP but every time I look at these Dell "deals" I'm thinking either I'm in the twilight zone or these deals aren't even close to deals. If the $959 selection was $300 I'd still be thinking about it. If someone paid the full $1919 on a 5 year old refurb, they should probably have someone in charge of their money.

Any idea if the code is going to be active again.

They run this deal almost weekly.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016