Voting History
rated:
Must activate on Friday, July 22, 2016, only

1 FREE Mountain Dew Kickstart Single 12-16 fl oz, Any Variety, Plus CRV

www.ralphs.com 

Redeem by Sunday, August 7, 2016

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MrV I know I'll feel like an idiot after I ask this, but what does CRV mean?

Nevermind I see it's one of those CA things.

You are correct, it's one of those Cali things (California Redemption Value), but Cali isn't the only state in the US (or Canada, etc) and many places have "Deposits" that are stamped on the cans/printed on bottle labels and which will return $$$ when you return/recycle the containers.  So perhaps it should be listed more generically as "plus applicable deposit, if any"...

Connman said:   You are correct, it's one of those Cali things (California Redemption Value), but Cali isn't the only state in the US (or Canada, etc) and many places have "Deposits" that are stamped on the cans/printed on bottle labels and which will return $$$ when you return/recycle the containers.  So perhaps it should be listed more generically as "plus applicable deposit, if any"...

My post is specifically about the Ralphs deal, which has CRV attached. I have found that sometimes other Kroger family stores have a different Friday Freebie than what is offered at Ralphs. One need to look no further than last week to see an example of when the Ralphs freebie was different. My brother was visiting from Texas and he said his Kroger affiliate over there had a different deal last Friday; therefore, I make my posts Ralphs specific and at Ralphs it is "Plus CRV" so that is what I put.

$0.99 plus CRV at Ralphs

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016