• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$50 Starbucks Gift Card for 35 at benjaminapp.co
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

$50 Starbucks Gift Card for 35

https://checkout.benjaminapp.co//?c=ZLOgHgxxDQ& 

** I've never used this site before - however they had a 12-Month Spotify subscription for $49 back in February that turned out to be a legit deal.

Member Summary
OOS
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

30% discount. Normally I don't see a SB discount anywhere more than 15%.

No idea about this site, but remember if the GC money turns out not to be legit down the road, Starbucks will block your account, gold status or not.

silentbob007 said:   No idea about this site, but remember if the GC money turns out not to be legit down the road, Starbucks will block your account, gold status or not.

They usually just shut down the CARD not the account unless you add or merge together many hundreds of dollars of bad cards at once and it becomes quite obvious to them what you (generic you) are up to.  It's happened to me 3 times on $100 cards from RAISE over the years but only the bad card got shut down and of course Raise either replaced or refunded.

ablang said:   30% discount. Normally I don't see a SB discount anywhere more than 15%.
  Groupon is regularly 50% discount... 

russ0519 said:   
ablang said:   30% discount. Normally I don't see a SB discount anywhere more than 15%.
  Groupon is regularly 50% discount... 

That's true but the discount is capped at $5 ($5 for $10 worth).

Anybody have a successful order? I'm still waiting to receive mine, and the only reports I have read so far (on that other deal site) are that codes are not working.

UPDATE: Lots more interest in this over at the other site. Updated info and experiences posted there. Still waiting for my code, but patiently and optimistically hoping that it pans out, as it will turn out to be a very good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017