This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Canon PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-In-One Printer + Canon 3"x3" Photo Album with Software $18.99 at adorama.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Canon PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-In-One Printer + Canon 3"x3" Photo Album with Software $18.99 at adorama.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Canon PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-In-One Printer + Canon 3"x3" Photo Album with Software
$18.99
http://www.adorama.com/icamg2520.html

Promo Code: CAPRINTD

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sale price over.

Tacoma99 said:   Sale price over.

Did you apply coupon code ?

And comes with ink, however much that may be... It's a steal. In for 1, green 4 u wookie!

The only glitch I noticed, if you just add the printer to checkout cart and then immediately follow the prompt to create account, the link to input promo code disappears. And doesn't reappear upon closing / reopening browser tab.
I had to open a different browser and buy one without logging in / creating account.
After purchase goes thru you get option to save it to an account.

It's too bad that once ink is depleted(or even sometimes you just haven't used printer in a while) printer drivers in general won't even allow the printing dialog to open... so that at least you can save to file.
I'm thinking of those coupons that won't save / only print / only give you one chance.

blueribb said:   Tacoma99 said:   Sale price over.

Did you apply coupon code ?

He / she didn't.

CODE STILL WORKS.

Only allowed to purchase one...............

Hard to beat an all in one printer for $19 bucks. Thanks for the deal.

andreslazarodelapaz said:   Hard to beat an all in one printer for $19 bucks. Thanks for the deal.

Factoring in the cost of replacement ink, this printer is very expensive.

There are 2 very similar cars. The first costs $5,000 and gets 3 miles per gallon. The second cost $10,000 and gets 30 miles per gallon. Which is the better deal ?

d@mm dat b sum expensive ink..........$17 to $20 per cartridge......Well I see have long the ink lasts!

blueribb said:   
There are 2 very similar cars. The first costs $5,000 and gets 3 miles per gallon. The second cost $10,000 and gets 30 miles per gallon. Which is the better deal ?

Depends on your need. Break-even is 8,333 miles.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017