Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

qcy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good on one pair only.

This is the OEM version, it's cheap but disposable basically. No warranty.

If you want amazing warranty and service get the Aukey pair: https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Lightweight...
They go on sale a lot.

So cool!

The sound quality of these are surprisingly decent.  Supposed to have aptx as well.

Good deal. Thanks op.

For the price, it is good for Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones. I guess nothing is perfect. Some Aukey headphones might be bad,too.

Thanks OP - in for 1. I want to see if these are as good as the Mpow ones I've been hoarding over the past year.

in for 1~ too~

Took a chance on it thanks op. Free one day shipping for me with Prime, it will be here Monday; hard to beat that.

Thanks. I canceled my order for the exact same headphones I made the other day for more $$, and got these.

Coupon code doesn't work anymore. I will have to be faster next time.

Code still works. I just ordered and the total was $6.99 free shipping.

Thx

I just tried it.  Coupon worked fine for me.

OctaneZ said:   Good on one pair only.

This is the OEM version, it's cheap but disposable basically. No warranty.

If you want amazing warranty and service get the Aukey pair: https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Lightweight-Exercise/dp/B018G9SAPI/
They go on sale a lot.

For the cost of an "amazing warranty and service" you can buy 3 pair of these.    Yes, I know coupon is only good for 1 pr but that's easy to get around.

Mpow sent me one similar to this one.  It worked for around 3 months. then something wrong with the rechargeable port.

nice deal,in for one

I use these and similar cheap ones as disposable headphones. I suspect the hardware in them is basically the same with only the plastic housing and software running them varying. The software varies from good to idiotic. One of them says "Welcome to XXX" in a super annoying voice when you turn it on at max volume. Very annoying and almost deafening though once it is on it works fine. The other one that as far as I can tell the hardware is the same is a much better soft beep when it is turned on.

At this point I have had like 5-6 of them between losing them and sometimes giving them away to friends who happen to need them on a trip or whatnot.

Presuming they work sound quality is decent though I am not an audiophile so my evaluation there may not be that useful.

LordB said:   I use these and similar cheap ones as disposable headphones. I suspect the hardware in them is basically the same with only the plastic housing and software running them varying. The software varies from good to idiotic. One of them says "Welcome to XXX" in a super annoying voice when you turn it on at max volume. Very annoying and almost deafening though once it is on it works fine. The other one that as far as I can tell the hardware is the same is a much better soft beep when it is turned on.

At this point I have had like 5-6 of them between losing them and sometimes giving them away to friends who happen to need them on a trip or whatnot.

Presuming they work sound quality is decent though I am not an audiophile so my evaluation there may not be that useful.

Couldn't agree more. I use to use wired ear-buds for working out as my staple years ago; but the cord getting tangled during routine workouts gets old really fast. Of course wireless bluetooth was always an option back then, but it was price prohibitive versus the sound quality and most of them were the crappy mono-piece style. Now that these style of headphones are on the cheap; I can never see myself going back to wired throw-away types.

UPDATE

Just got mine in the mail today. Their sound quality is identical to the MPOW; even the same computer voice prompt. I found the shell a little more "cheap" feeling than the MPOW version however, but that's subjective.

Just got in on a pair, Thanks OP

My primary pair of headphones is a pair of LG HBS-700s which I have had for years, and they have served me quite well - use them daily on my commute to and from work on the bus and subway. Every now and then I don't like carrying them as on certain days I need something I can put in a pocket - hopefully these that I just order fit the bill!

received those yesterday.
Sound quality is good enough. Still have to test call quality, but so far, well worth the $7.
I typically lose my bluetooth headset twice a year, so long term quality is usually irrelevant...
at that price, I can just buy a second pair when this one stops working or get lost in 6 months.

These can be a pain to pair to a PC (win7). So I will put this here in case it helps someone.
1. Put headset in pairing mode.
2. On PC open control panel -> devices and printers.
3. Add a device.
4. Select QY8.
5. Ignore device driver not installed error.
5. Go back to Devices and printers. You should see QY8 with a yellow !
6. Right click and open properties.
7. Select services tab.
8. Check audio sink. Uncheck everything else (you can get some of the others to work, but this is just for audio). Press OK.
9. Double click QY8.
10. Depending on your Bluetooth drivers you will see different things here. You are looking for something like listen to music or Music and audio Connect. If you see nothing like this you probably are using generic Microsoft Bluetooth drivers for your PC. Those usually don't support A2PD Bluetooth audio. Try to find out who made your Bluetooth card and get specific drivers to fix this.
11. Optional - Open sound under control panel and set the Bluetooth headphones as the default device.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017