• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Insignia 2.6-Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator - $49.99 at bestbuy.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Insignia 2.6-Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator -
$49.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-2-6-cu-ft-compact-refrigerator-black/3828012.p?id=1219603205359&skuId=3828012 

Best Buy has the Insignia 2.6-Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator on sale for $89.99 - $30.00 emailed coupon = $59.99 with free shippingSign-up for College Student Deals to receive an immediate email with the $30.00 off coupon code along with other codes. Enrollment is free plus a .edu email address is not required. Offer ends 8/6/16.

• 2.6 cu. ft. capacity
  • Electromechanical thermostat controls
  • Glass shelving
  • Reversible door hinges
  • Flat back Allows flush installation near a wall

Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars from 497 customer reviews. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Starting price showing as $89 for me. I might still do it for $59... op, let me know if price has gone up for you as well before I pull trigger.

zerozerozeroone said:   Starting price showing as $89 for me. I might still do it for $59... op, let me know if price has gone up for you as well before I pull trigger.
  Yes. It went up $10 for me too.I'll update the deal. Thanks!

switch & save
Disclaimer
Ordered one, thanks op!

Warning/FYI: I picked free shipping and was offered 'switch & save' savings of $5 off at checkout if I picked up in store. When I clicked it, it added a $5 off coupon did NOT stack with the $30 off coupon and it cancelled out the $30 off.

http://i.imgur.com/BAZ0Jr1.png

If you get the white it is $79.99 and use $30 coupon you are back to $49.99.

It looks like that particular refrigerator is no longer on the list of "Select Compact Refrigerators" that you can use to the $30 coupon on. When you click the link for refrigerators on the College Deals page, it takes you here -- http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-on-select-compacts-061020... and that refrigerator is not on it.

Although it does show up on the full list of compact refrigerators... So maybe this is a dead deal?

Update -- Although I see others being able to apply it; so maybe it's more that I don't know what I am talking about?

Anyway -- I tried getting the coupon with both my school and personal email and I got nothing... Can anyone help?

Never mind ---  Got it

Though white is now OOS everywhere...

Coupons don't come in right away it seems...

coupon takes a few minutes to come in. worked just fine now. 94112

It did take a while. Gave me enough time to decide against my impulse buy.

TheBells said:   If you get the white it is $79.99 and use $30 coupon you are back to $49.99.

I wish I had known!  Bought the black one for $10 more and was looking for ways to get it cheaper.  This is good deal for those that need one like me.

NVM.

I found a coupon in my July 3rd student email

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017