• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

3x Men's Graphic T-Shirt - America SiIhouette + $15 SYWR Points
$11.98
http://www.kmart.com/men-s-graphic-t-shirt-america-siihouette/p-046VA88483212P

Add 3 shirts to your cart for the price of $11.98 and get $15 SYWR back in points.

Show your respect and admiration for our great country in this men's graphic T-shirt. Timeless styling, that includes a crew neck and short sleeves, complements the comfortable stretch fit. An image of the United States is filled with stars and stripes to create a look of national pride.

Member Summary
Shirts are buy two get one free.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cotton t-shirt is good for skin, and the price is reasonable.

I ordered 4ea to be able to use $3 in surprise points on $15+ apparel purchase and ended up with 20.010 points!

Thanks OP, in for 3. since they are free. why not.

giselmey said:   I ordered 4ea to be able to use $3 in surprise points on $15+ apparel purchase and ended up with 20.010 points!
  Don't know why your post got green.

Buy 4, $18 - $3 surprise, pay $15 get $20, net $5 profit
Buy 6, $24 - $3 surprise, pay $21 get $30, net $9 profit

don't stop there, do 9 make a $19 profit.

thanks op. I had points from garage door opener that were expiring early next week. 

serenity22 said:   
giselmey said:   I ordered 4ea to be able to use $3 in surprise points on $15+ apparel purchase and ended up with 20.010 points!
  Don't know why your post got green.

Buy 4, $18 - $3 surprise, pay $15 get $20, net $5 profit
Buy 6, $24 - $3 surprise, pay $21 get $30, net $9 profit

He possibly didn't see that they are buy two get one free. OP doesn't actually say that.

I'm also seeing a $5 off $25 apparel coupon that works too. YMMV?

That gives me 9 shirts for $31 with $45 points back.

Ordered 12 for $48 after tax and $3 in points (no coupons) earned $70.45 in points.

How soon the earned points would show on the account?

The next day (Sunday not counted).

jerosen said:   I'm also seeing a $5 off $25 apparel coupon that works too. YMMV?

Link?

When do Pts. expire?

The Buy 2 get 1 Free sale ended at midnight CST. 
Shirts are now $5.99 ea regardless how many you purchase.
Still giving $5 back per shirt and $10 back wyb $35+ on back to school.

QB--Members get $5 back in points (5,000 points) on every men's big & Americana tee at Kmart
Points issued next day, expire in 14 days. Max 100,000 points per member.

QB--Members get $10 (10,000) back in points when you spend $35 or more on Back to School items at Kmart 7/24 - 9/10.
Pts to be awarded in 1 day and expire in 14 days.

Points posted to account with Aug 5th expiration.

needhelpplease said:   
jerosen said:   I'm also seeing a $5 off $25 apparel coupon that works too. YMMV?

Link?

When do Pts. expire?

Two weeks

points be rollin on this one

dwayne33 said:   points be rollin on this one
 Lack of punctuation makes it unclear if that is a question or a comment.
The deal isn't as good now either way since the shirts are no longer buy 2 get 1 free.

Deal isn't as good but its still useful.
I had 25k/$25 Surprise Points expiring today and hadn't decided what to do with them so I got t shirts.
Got 5 shirts in store where the selection was of course better.
After the 25k came off I paid $4.95 w/ gc and will have 25k pts to use on anything and with which I can use a coupon, unlike Surprise pts.

If you look for them in store, be careful.  They were on same display as $7.99 shirts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017