• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

55" Sony XBR55X900C 120Hz 4K UHD HDR 3D Smart LED HDTV

Sony XBR-55X900C LED Smart 4K Ultra HDTV: Enjoy streaming content with a clear picture and bright colors, use your smartphone or tablet as a remote control, or stream PlayStation 3 games to your TV. Plus, the Android TV function lets you download a wide array of apps and games.

Member Summary

tv (562.79kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My XBR is going on 10 years old, looks like day one, never an issue. Oh, and I paid more than 3x this much. 8(

May want to hold out for the x850c, better in most respects especially movie viewing. Apparently the thinner screen drives the price premium.  However may have difficulty locating one, although I found several easily enough.  My research is indicating both sony and Samsung 's 2016 models are a step backward from 2015 both in picture quality, issues that shouldn't be present and loss of extras like 3D if that matters to you.

Deal's dead, rings up for $999 now.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016