• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
The Watchery 

"The Watchery offers the Swiss Legend Men's Abyssos Automatic Watch, model no. 10062A-11-SM-W, for $159.99. Coupon code "SUMMERLUXURY10" knocks it to $149.99. It includes a winder and features date display, a stainless steel band and case, and water resistance up to 3,300 feet."

I'm not normally a huge Swiss Legend watch fan, but this deal is very hard to resist. First of all, it features a real Swiss automatic movement, similar to the ETA 2824, but with a longer reserve and an extra jewel...a screw down crown...water resistance to 1000 meters...a nice long stainless steel bracelet...46mm, and several other desirable features. I can't remember the last time I saw a new automatic with these features at anywhere near this price. Plus the deal includes a winder, which has to be worth at least twenty five bucks. I've ordered watches from this company before and have never had a problem. Don't forget the cash back.

Swiss Legend
Style 10062A-11-SM-W
Series  Abyssos
Gender  Men
Dial Color Primary  Black
Dial Finish  Polished
Luminous  Hands and Markers
Dial Markers  Indices
Band Finish  Brushed/Polished
Band Color  Silver-Tone
Band Type  Bracelet
Band Material  Stainless Steel
Clasp Type  Push Button Fold-Over with Safety
Movement Origin Country  Switzerland
Movement Caliber  STP1-11
Movement Jewels  26
Water Resistance  1000M
Band Length (in.)  9.75
Band Width Between Lugs (mm.)  31
Band Width (mm.)  24
Case Shape  Round
Case Finish  Brushed/Polished
Case Color  Silver-Tone
Case Material  Stainless Steel
Case Back Material  Stainless Steel
Case Back Type  Screw-down
Crown Type  Screw-down
Crown Accent  Logo
Crown Accent Color  Silver-Tone
Crystal Type  Sapphitek
Bezel Material  Ion Plated Stainless Steel
Bezel Color  Black
Bezel Accent Color  White
Bezel Special  Unidirectional
Hand Color(s)  Black, Silver-Tone and Luminous Hour and Minute. Black, Red and Luminous Second.
Weight (g.)  312
Additional Items Included  Winder
Condition  New
Movement  Automatic
Case Diameter (mm.)  46
Case Thickness (mm.)  19
Calendar  Date

Moderator Comment: Edited to clean links. — Jul. 23, 2016 @ 10:01pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Links are not working for me.

This is a very large watch, but I can't say whether this is a good deal (though $150 for a Swiss Made dive watch seems pretty good). Negative comments on on watchuseek center on the brand's inflated MSRP and marketing, rather than the watches themselves.

Here is an article about the movement: http://www.europastar.com/magazine/features/1004087148-mid-range...

The watch is on the large side, but by today's standards 46mm is not "very large." The link for the deal is still working for me as I write this, but the link for the discussion of the movement, which is a very good one, posted in the previous reply is not working for me. I'm not crazy about the Swiss Legacy brand in general, but the specifications for this watch are excellent, and the price for the watch and winder is a very good one, and is about fifty bucks less than what I've seen the watch sell for.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016