Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Sears - Up to 60% Off Summer Cyber Monday Sale

http://www.sears.com/deals/cyber-monday-deals.html 

Sears is having an Up to 60% Off Summer Cyber Monday Sale with free shipping on orders of $35+.

A few selections include:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Diehard batteries are 25% off
Plus a $25 SYW back with coupon# 44730 for Diehard batteries
Plus $10 SYW for spending $50 and more

jerosen said:   Diehard batteries are 25% off

Please elaborate.

There are some pretty low prices on various Craftsman hand tools, for example on tap & die sets. There are also some SYW points promotions you might be able to stack too.
Wish I hadn't burned all my SYWR points up yesterday...

serenity22 said:   
jerosen said:   Diehard batteries are 25% off

Please elaborate.

Diehard batteries for car, lawn, boat.  Prices include exchange and it looks like I'm only seeing pick up in store option, no shipping that I can see.

Summer CyberMonday - 25% off DieHard Batteries sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown.  Expires on 07/25/2016

Online Only! Members get $25 back in points with DieHard Battery purchase. Use code 44730.  Expires on 07/30/2016
Points applied to account next day and valid for 90 days.

SYW Members! Get $10 back in points when you spend $50 or more! Items sold by Sears.  Expires on 08/27/2016
Points valid for 7 days from the date in the receipt. 

I have $30 in points expiring today... any way to roll them?

Thanks, I picked up some nice tools!

russ0519 said:   I have $30 in points expiring today... any way to roll them?
  5 t-shirts for $30, get back $25

Diehard battery

I order a Diehard battery online and showed store availability pickup today. Placed the order and got the conformation email. A couple of hours later I was in the area so headed that way to see if it was ready. On my way I get a cancellation email the battery was unavailable.I was almost there so I went in and looked there were several of the same battery I ordered on line on the battery rack. Manager said there was nothing he could do as it was from Sears.Com and the automotive department is run separate from Sears. He did give me a number to call and they also said there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager and was told one was not available. Then I asked for the employees name or ID and she hung up on me. I did get a refund from Sears but that was my last time dealing with them

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017