STAPLES - Brawny® Pick-A-Size XL Paper Roll Towels, 2-ply, White, =16 reg Rolls/Pack $10 to store or 2/$20 FS Rwds

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Brawny Pick-A-Size XL Paper Roll Towels, 2-ply, White, 8 Rolls/Pack
Disclaimer

Member Summary

Brawny
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Has anyone been able to get the coupons for this week to come up on the Staples website? It keeps giving me an error. Should I contact them?

jpessin3 said:   Has anyone been able to get the coupons for this week to come up on the Staples website? It keeps giving me an error. Should I contact them?

they've been down since yesterday AM...even last week's Q's disappeared and the page hasn't been fixed since.

Welcome to the updated Staples.com webpage...they forced to update passwords last week...and i had issue with gift card purchase...

FatWKing said:   Welcome to the updated Staples. com webpage...they forced to update passwords last week...and i had issue with gift card purchase...

that issue is 2-3 weeks old (with new passwords) I posted in DD about that. it is unrelated to the coupon page going down. Hopefully it will be fixed later or tomorrow.

The coupon wallet is working now. 20% breakroom code would be nice with the Brawny paper towels but coupons are only for "regular priced" merchandise

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.staples.com/Brawny-Pick-A-Size-XL-Paper-Roll-Towels-2... 

free shipping on TWO with Rewards

What "rewards" are you referencing?

daddyweiss said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.staples.com/Brawny-Pick-A-Size-XL-Paper-Roll-Towels-2... 

free shipping on TWO with Rewards

What "rewards" are you referencing?

Staples Rewards Acc, what other rewards are there? you've been around long enough to know that daddy.

what I'm asking is are there REWARDS offered for the BRAWNY towels purchase?

daddyweiss said:   what I'm asking is are there REWARDS offered for the BRAWNY towels purchase?

yes, all merchandise purchases earn up to 5% back in Staples Rewards (depending on your member level)

also 2-3% cashback is avail.from CB sites.

There was a 25% rewards that ended Sat. Is there a grace period of 2 days on it?

troubador said:   There was a 25% rewards that ended Sat. Is there a grace period of 2 days on it?
  NO since it is a Rewards thing and not a register thing.

Thanks Mistercheap - in for 2.

Here is some info for comparison. This week Target deal on 2 Bounty Giant Roll 8 pk (12 reg rolls) comes out to $6.49 each or $.54 per reg roll after factoring in the $5 gift card. but you'd need to print out 2 coupons and drive to the store. The Brawny is $.62 per reg. roll but not driving, no coupons to print, no gift card to turn over, and is select a size.

Update: I found a printable $1 Brawny coupon. So in store Staples is even a better deal. 

is Staples coupon page still "down" or is it me and my cookies?

brusbrother said:   is Staples coupon page still "down" or is it me and my cookies?
  It's still down.

anyone have a pdf of last week's ream hammermill paper coupon?

brusbrother said:   anyone have a pdf of last week's ream hammermill paper coupon?
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1513724/?showmess...

coupon page is up and running now!

brusbrother said:   coupon page is up and running now!
  I had to clear cookies/cache to get it to work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017