This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon.com  

Amazon (link for reference) offers Discover Card holders a Free $10 Amazon. com Account Credit when you set your default 1-Click Payment setting to an eligible Discover card via the Amazon mobile site or mobile app

Note, results may vary per customer based on your Discover Card and/or Amazon account eligibility. Promotion open to both Prime and non-Prime Amazon account holders

Instructions:
via Mobile Web Browser:
Click here  to see if the following promotion banner pops up
Follow on-screen prompts
Alternatively, click here  to visit Amazon. com mobile site home page
Scroll down to '1-Click Settings'
Turn 'Mobile 1-Click Ordering' setting to On
Add, set or change Payment Method to your Discover Card on file
If eligible, a one-time $10 Amazon. com account credit will be added to your account automatically
via Mobile App:
Download & install the Amazon mobile app (iOS  or Android )
In app, navigate to 'Settings', then '1-Click Settings'
Turn 'Mobile 1-Click Ordering' setting to On
In 'Shipping Address & Payment' section, add, set or change default 1-Click payment method to your Discover on file
If eligible, a one-time $10 Amazon. com account credit will be added to your account automatically

you can get it with desktop too!
just open chrome browser on desktop Press & Hold CTRL + SHIFT + I & then Press & Hold CTRL + SHIFT + M Then go to this link:
Code:
www.amazon.com/gp/promo/redeem?promotionCode=A2BWTYTIXIMT7W&promotionIssuer=discover&promotionBank=&promotionToken=8269B8CB9DA24090939B2B890785D50A08520295&pageId=discover_2016&promotionType=cc&crId=5613097150601&targetURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com

Terms and Conditions
This offer is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

Credit is valid for $10 off the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon. com and excludes gift cards, eBooks, Amazon Video purchases, digital music, and all other digital downloads and content. Credit may be redeemed in one or more orders. You will be responsible for payment to Amazon of the final price of purchase after credit is applied, plus applicable taxes. Purchase must be made using a valid Discover credit card ("Discover card") as payment method.

You must redeem your credit by purchasing eligible products from Amazon by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 14, 2016. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.

Limit one credit per customer.

You must have an Amazon. com account with a valid Discover card to claim and redeem this credit. If, for any reason, your Discover card is inactive, denied, or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this credit.

If you return any of the eligible products you purchased using this offer, the credit value will be subtracted from your return credit.

Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud.

Additional taxes apply in certain jurisdictions.

Offer may not be combined with other offers.

Geographic and other delivery restrictions may apply to particular products.

If you violate any of the Terms & Conditions, the offer will be invalid and the credit will not apply.

Member Summary

Amazon
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Page Not Found.

exbat (Jul. 26, 2016 @ 1:45a) |

Meet the Dogs of Amazon. LMAO.

FatWKing (Jul. 26, 2016 @ 9:38a) |

Don't remember if I saw the promotion banner through OP's link, but I did change my one-click setting to my Discover car... (more)

wyle1 (Aug. 02, 2016 @ 10:32p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got it. You don't have to pay with discover, just switch the one-click pay settings. Note that Discover will also become the default payment method even if you don't use one-click

Where are you seeing the deal? Is it in a mobile app?

i just switched my one-click to discover, we'll see if this works at my next order i guess.

Worked for me on mobile site; no app needed
Item needs to be sold and shipped by Amazon 

Stacks with promo credit from PrimeDay

DeGlass said:   Worked for me on mobile site; no app needed

What is the 'Amazon mobile site'?  Using 2 browsers, Chrome, and whatever comes built in Android, and a search engine, I'm not ĝetting a specific mobile site, just the regular site, and only see search results for a 'mobile app', and years old mention of a 'mobile site'. 

Did an offer appear before you changed the settings?  Sometimes people get the same offer at different times, and changing it without an offer may prevent you from getting the offer later.

cows123 said:   
DeGlass said:   Worked for me on mobile site; no app needed

What is the 'Amazon mobile site'?  Using 2 browsers and a search engine, I'm not ĝetting a specific mobile site, just the regular site, and only see search results for a 'mobile app', and years old mention of a 'mobile site'. 

Did an offer appear before you changed the settings?  Sometimes people get the same offer at different times, and changing it without an offer may prevent you from getting the offer later.

Just visit OP's link on a mobile device, and, yes, you should then see a web page that reads "Save $10 at Amazon" in orange, with a button labeled "Change your 1-click setting".

doesn't look like I have it on either of 2 accounts, both mobile and web. bummer.

I'm not seeing it.
Note - my default payment is currently Amazon Visa....

Emulated mobile device - worked. Thanks, OP.

rsuaver said:   Got it. You don't have to pay with discover, just switch the one-click pay settings.That was true for previous offers, but this time it looks like you DO have to pay with Discover. YMMV.

Which part of OP's post did you click?   None of the underlined "Amazon" links take me anywhere but to the main page.  No offer as described

Did exactly what the OP said, on my mobile set One-Click to Discovercard (was Amazon Store card), nothing... How soon do you see this credit?

Nuts, I made the change from Chase to Discover a few weeks ago.

OP, where was this offer to begin with? At Discovercard or Amazon. I'd like to see the orig link, or if it was email I'd like to know that...

That other deal site explains this offer better. It seems to be a targeted offer, with a banner that shows if you are eligible.

info in post has been updated

Or just refer to post #183 on the other deal site for Desktop/Chrome instructions.
The autolinks here are messed up.

m-dot-Amazon-dot-com

Thanks op! just opened the huge link on my iphone and it worked fine.

2/2, very simple and nice to have a targeted Amazon offer actually work!

Holy Cow, it actually worked!
It's alive, it's alive! said: you can get it with desktop too! just open chrome browser on desktop Press & Hold CTRL + SHIFT + I & then Press & Hold CTRL + SHIFT + M Then go to this link: Code: www.amazon.com/gp/promo/redeem?promotionCode=A2BWTYTIXIMT7W&prom...

Tks, worked fine with the chrome option, wasn't seeing the message when visiting it on my phone.

just open chrome browser on desktop Press & Hold CTRL + SHIFT + I & then Press & Hold CTRL + SHIFT + M Then go to this link:
Code:
www.amazon.com/gp/promo/redeem?promotionCode=A2BWTYTIXIMT7W&promotionIssuer=discover&promotionBank=&promotionToken=8269B8CB9DA24090939B2B890785D50A08520295&pageId=discover_2016&promotionType=cc&crId=5613097150601&targetURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com 

Page Not Found.

exbat said:   
Code:

Page Not Found.

Meet the Dogs of Amazon. LMAO.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
rsuaver said:   Got it. You don't have to pay with discover, just switch the one-click pay settings.
That was true for previous offers, but this time it looks like you DO have to pay with Discover. YMMV.

Don't remember if I saw the promotion banner through OP's link, but I did change my one-click setting to my Discover card (which was already registered on Amazon).  Turned on one-click before placing an order today and, bingo, $10 Discover promotion credit.  I didn't have to charge anything to Discover since online account balance covered purchase.  Score.  And green for OP if I didn't do it originally. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016