Insignia - 1.7 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator - White $59.99 ($29.99 w/EDU) at bestbuy.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Insignia - 1.7 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator - White
$59.99 ($29.99 w/EDU)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-1-7-cu-ft-compact-refrigerator-white/3826023.p?id=1219603205362&skuId=3826023 

Save $150 with the Best Buy Student Coupon (.EDU email NOT required). Sign up here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/global/college-student-deals/pcmcat2... 

Member Summary

Insignia - 1.7 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerato
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one. Black is on sale as well for the same price. Perfect size for the office. Thanks OP.

Edit: Free shipping as well!

I struggled trying to find the email linking to the coupon, but finally found it. YES!! Thanks OP.
Mine was dated 7/3 and title was COUPONS for College - get yours now. Hope this info helps someone.

Thanks op. Got one with best buy college coupon.

I have the coupon that says save $30 on select Refrigerators, but it doesn't apply to this model. Am I missing something?

bignar said:   I have the coupon that says save $30 on select Refrigerators, but it doesn't apply to this model. Am I missing something?
  Same here

7/3 email states:
Save an Additional $30 onselect Compact Refrigerators*Offer valid on SKUs: 5316104, 3832022, 3831032, 5594012, 5316113.

However, this model is neither of those SKU's listed above:

Insignia™ - 1.7 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator - White

• Model: NS-CF17WH6
  • SKU: 3826023

Was thinking about a beer fridge for the garage for when my wife locks me in there. Holds over 24 cans sounds like, not sure about tall beer bottles.

Sangel said:   
bignar said:   I have the coupon that says save $30 on select Refrigerators, but it doesn't apply to this model. Am I missing something?
  Same here

Ditto

so the posters saying they got one with a coupon are just posting lies?

The coupon worked for me on 7/24 and my fridge has already shipped. It is possible they have since "fixed" the coupon so it only works on the items it should. Guess we'll see if anyone else has recent success.

Got this great little refrigerator on snagshout at a discount! It's cute, fits great where I needed it! Works great too, has a freezer, and was a totally awesome deal! Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017