Apple MacBook Air w/ 13.3" Display, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage - $799.99 FS @ Best Buy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

MacBookAir
Disclaimer
For one day only, Best Buy is having a Cyber Monday in July sale and is offering the Apple MacBook Air w/ 13.3" Display, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage for $799.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: You can also get an additional $100 off this price with the student discount coupon. There is also the same laptop with 256GB of flash storage on sale for $999.99

• 13.3" (1440 x 900) LED-Backlit Glossy Display
  • 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 (Broadwell)
  • 8GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
  • 128GB PCIe-Based Flash Storage
  • Integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
  • 720p FaceTime HD Camera, SDXC Card Slot
  • Mac OS X 10.10 or 10.11

Rated 4.8/5 stars with 656 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $949.99 from B&H.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got the Retina display one of the for ~$950 about 7 months ago, so this is a decent deal.

This stacks with the $100 student code, making it $699. Lowest price I've seen.

Can you add price in the title, please?

I always used wet microfiber cloth and even though I stopped cleaning the stains continue spreading all over the screen.

ElephantNest said:   Can you add price in the title, please?
  Yes, please.

And also the store.

If anyone has an extra coupon from the student coupons I would appreciate it

Green for you....got it

I used the laptop code yesterday but won't need the apple code, so here it is for someone. $100 off cceb3e383

mminauro1 said:   I am a student. Where does one get the code?
Google it.

sauceyapple said:   I used the laptop code yesterday but won't need the apple code, so here it is for someone. $100 off cceb3e383
  Thanks, used!

If anyone has an unused student code, I'd really appreciate it!

was the laptop code better than the apple code?

was it the one that came with student coupons? 

Where does one find the laptop code? I've done a google search, bestbuy, FW, etc...

Umm, the coupon works on open box too. $643 out the door (before tax).

anyone have an extra code? mine expired. much appreciated.

Thanks OP. Just got back $108 on my credit card. Bought it a few days ago and they adjusted the price!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017