Magnetic Mesh Screen Door $13.99 Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AFRAV1A

4.4 out of 5 Stars (76 Reviews)
Return it for a FULL refund within the 1-year manufacturer warranty (with proof of purchase).

$19.99 - $6 off = $13.99
Code: 7ER7OOFH
The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.

Member Summary

door
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just saw a commercial for this thing over the weekend.

Pretty funny.

Fakespot grade is F

I have a friend who has something similar in their home and it seems to work well.

I have one, biggest problem is getting it to stick to the door frame. The magnetic part of it actually does work pretty well though

nomonies said:   I have one, biggest problem is getting it to stick to the door frame. The magnetic part of it actually does work pretty well though
  3M double sided exterior tape.  the red roll but kinda spendy.

Purchased mine at Ollie's here at Myrtle Beach for $4.99. its ok. Using it from garage to kitchen.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017