Rite Aid 7/31 - 8/6

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Freebies

Softsoap hand soap (7.5 oz)
will be free this week with the Monthly buy 2 get 200 points.
On sale for $0.99, buy two for $1.98 get back 200 points ($2.00) limit 4

M & M's BOGO coupon on coupons.com (The free one on the MQ is for the crispy variety) coupled with the single serve weekly candy sale BOGO 

This could be a good deal or a misprint: GE Halogen Soft White Bulbs 4 pack 50% off and earn $5 PP, limit 2 (reg psa $12.99)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The blue packs are not the ones, they are regularly priced $1.99 and aren't apart of the monthly 200 points deal, it's t... (more)

MrVietnam (Aug. 06, 2016 @ 9:55a) |

Pink boxes were tagged for the 200PP offer, shelf price $2.99 and were with tampons, etc.

my4mainecoons (Aug. 06, 2016 @ 10:28a) |

I found these at my local Rite Aid . They were going for $2.79 each, so a 5 cent MM per package after 30% off and pp.

One... (more)

MrVietnam (Aug. 06, 2016 @ 2:53p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Senior day August 3rd

$4/1 RX Timer Caps
$4/1 Pepcid 25-30 ct
$10/1 Rhinocort spray 60 dose or Zyrtec Allergy 30 ct
$5/1 centrum silver men's and women's 200 ct
$5/1 citracal 200 ct
$2/1 Haggen-Dazs 14oz or multi-pack bars
$2/1 Welch's juice 46 oz
$3/1 BelVita 8.8 oz
$5/1 TheraPeaz Medium hot/cold therapy

Welch's 46oz is in the ad for 1.99, free juice! (that is if you are a senior or your store let's underaged use senior coupons without issue)

Rhinocort will be MMer for Silver/Gold after $6 IP. Online is showing RR as $16.99.

Actually, Rhinocort looks like triple dip and a huge money maker for all. Especially for those who recieved Plenti Offer 1000pp/$30 qualified Rhinocort/Zyrtec purchases. The offer seems to have no restriction on the count or subtype.

So buy 5 Rhinocort 60 dose $16.99x5=$84.95
-$6x5MQ
-$10x5 SeniorDay RAQ
Pay $4.95
Get back 1000ppx2 from Plenti allergy offer and 2000pp from RA Allergy Reward.
So at least $35+MM. Bigger MM/0verage for silver/gold acc. ($52 MM with GOLD WELLNESS!!!) BUT IF YOU HAVE GOLD, YOU WILL NEED TO ADD AT LEAST $12.04 AS A FILLER TO YOUR ORDER TO ABSORB YOUR OVERAGE SO ALL THE COUPONS WILL GO THROUGH. IF YOU HAVE SILVER YOU WILL NEED TO ADD A FILLER OF AT LEAST $3.54.

** To qualify for the Allergy Rewards PP you must scan the bar code on this coupon, it is not an automatic program if not presently enrolled. you can scan it on the same order or prior if shopping at Rite Aid , but it must be done to earn the PP's outlined on the deal. **

https://d1ujp8vfl9a4am.cloudfront.net/Wellness/Wellness-Plus-Allergy/Media/wellness%2BAllergy%20Enrollment%20PDF_160504.pdf 

For Plenti Allergy offer, you have to login to your Plenti acc to activate it. It is a targeted offer about 1/3 of acc received the offer. Good luck!

Off topic. but does anyone know how to track the expiration of points on Plenti.com? I know points are good for two years, but it would be nice if somewhere they listed the dates and number of points that will expire on that date. I signed up for my two Plenti accounts in late June 2015, so my points have 11 more months before they expire. I have high point balances in both of my accounts (about $550-$600 in each account). Each time I pay at Rite Aid  I pay with points but the trouble is I almost always earn a lot of the points right back so my point balances remain high. I suppose the points are redeemed first in, first out.

This s from Plenti's frequently asked questions page:

Q: Do points expire?

A: On December 31 each year, any points that are at least two (2) years old will expire. That means members will have at least two (2) years to use Plenti points.

So often times the points are good for more than 2 years, sometimes closer to 3 years.  I wish they would have a running tracker of the different yearend dates listed on the Plenti site with the number of points due to expire at that time.

I just got off the phone with Plenti and evidently there is no tracker as I wish there was that would tell me at yearend each year how many points would be expiring if not used. The rep suggested that I manually go and add each time I earned points in the last two years and then subtract out the points I used in the last two years. That would be an awful lot of work with my dozens and dozens (perhaps hundreds of transactions). He did tell me when I redeem points they used the oldest points in your account first. Since Plenti points are pretty much cash, I would hate to lose any of them due to expiration so that is why I am thinking about this now. So I guess in my particular case (and probably in the case of most of you) the first time you will have to worry about losing points would be 31 December 2017. Still a long time off.

Thanks for the research on points expirations, Mr. V. I don't have that problem as I usually end up using up the points within a month or so. Even though there are a lot of transactions that are net MM, I will typically find things that are worth buying at RA sooner or later that use them up.

I actually am surprised that they don't have a tracking mechanism. I could see something like I've seen on some points-earning credit cards, where the web site would have a table showing your points balance allocated to:

xxx points will expire on 31 Dec 2015
yyy points will expire on 31 Dec 2016
zzz points will expire on 31 Dec 2017

They obviously know that information as they have to be able to decide how many will expire at the end of each year. Perhaps they'll realize that information should be shared with their customers, and find a way to include it within the next 16 months.

MrVietnam said:   Senior day August 3rd

$4/1 RX Timer Caps
$4/1 Pepcid 25-30 ct
$5/1 citracal 200 ct
$2/1 Welch's juice 46 oz
$3/1 BelVita 8.8 oz

Welch's 46oz is in the ad for 1.99, free juice! (that is if you are a senior or your store let's underaged use senior coupons without issue)

Not quite understand the free welch juice part.  Are the list above coupons, not prices?  If they are coupons, where to get them?  Thank.

niniss said:   

$4/1 RX Timer Caps
$4/1 Pepcid 25-30 ct
$5/1 citracal 200 ct
$2/1 Welch's juice 46 oz
$3/1 BelVita 8.8 oz

Not quite understand the free welch juice part.  Are the list above coupons, not prices?  If they are coupons, where to get them?  Thank.

The above is a list of coupons for the  Rite Aid  Senior day, which happens the first Wednesday of each month at Rite Aid  . The coupons are available in store, usually on a table inside in the front of the store. The coupons are for seniors, but some cashiers allow anyone to use them. The coupons are good for one day only.

Great information to know. Thank you, MrV. I shop drugstores for my aged mother so i use her plenti card (i don't have any Drugstore cards for myself), wonder if they will let me use the senior coupon.

MrVietnam said:   
The above is a list of coupons for the weekly Rite Aid  Senior day, which happens each Wednesday at Rite Aid  . The coupons are available in store, usually on a table inside in the front of the store. The coupons are for seniors, but some cashiers allow anyone to use them. The coupons are good for one day only and change each Wednesday.

Actually, Rite Aid 's Senior Day is the first Wednesday of each month. It's not every Wednesday.

Parkside said:   
MrVietnam said:   
The above is a list of coupons for the weekly Rite Aid  Senior day, which happens each Wednesday at Rite Aid  . The coupons are available in store, usually on a table inside in the front of the store. The coupons are for seniors, but some cashiers allow anyone to use them. The coupons are good for one day only and change each Wednesday.

Actually, Rite Aid  's Senior Day is the first Wednesday of each month. It's not every Wednesday.

Thank you for the correction. I updated my original post.

Senior Day is officially 10AM to 2PM.  YMMV as to whether you find the coupons out after 2PM.

How do we take advantage of the Senior Day? Do we have to be over 55 yo?

Mr. V, are you sure the softsoap has plenti points?

I'm looking at the ad scans on iheartriteaid and sd, looks like the softsoap is on sale for $.99, but the 200 plenti points WYB 2 offer is for dial (next item in the lower left corner of the ad). Also, the monthly deals on iheartriteaid don't have it either.

Was the deal from another site?

actually, looks like its tagged that way and the tag has it listed for the month - interesting. I might wait for others to see if it works.

ctujackbauer said:   Mr. V, are you sure the softsoap has plenti points?

I'm looking at the ad scans on iheartriteaid and sd, looks like the softsoap is on sale for $.99, but the 200 plenti points WYB 2 offer is for dial (next item in the lower left corner of the ad). Also, the monthly deals on iheartriteaid don't have it either.

actually, looks like its tagged that way and the tag has it listed for the month - interesting. I might wait for others to see if it works.

Yes, the deal was mentioned on another site. The deal should work. I will report back after I do the deal to let you know if aI got the points or not.

thank you

$4/1 RX Timer Caps
$4/1 Pepcid 25-30 ct
$5/1 citracal 200 ct
$2/1 Welch's juice 46 oz
$3/1 BelVita 8.8 oz

Rhinocort will be MMer for Silver/Gold after $6 IP. Online is showing RR as $16.99.

Actually, Rhinocort looks like triple dip and a huge money maker for all. Especially for those who recieved Plenti Offer 1000pp/$30 qualified Rhinocort/Zyrtec purchases. The offer seems to have no restriction on the count or subtype.

-$6x5MQ
-$10x5 SeniorDay RAQ
Pay $4.95
So at least $35+MM. Bigger MM/0verage for silver/gold acc.

RHINOCORT direct link printable  this $6/1 printable Q  www.coupons.com/?cid=19476119

IMPORTANT HEADS UP (Mr. V please add this to OP)

To qualify for the Allergy Rewards PP you must scan the bar code on this coupon, it is not an automatic program if not presently enrolled. you can scan it on the same order or prior if shopping at Rite Aid , but it must be done to earn the PP's outlined on the deal.

https://d1ujp8vfl9a4am.cloudfront.net/Wellness/Wellness-Plus-All...

MISTERCHEAP said:   IMPORTANT HEADS UP (Mr. V please add this to OP)

To qualify for the Allergy Rewards PP you must scan the bar code on this coupon, it is not an automatic program if not presently enrolled. you can scan it on the same order or prior if shopping at Rite Aid  , but it must be done to earn the PP's outlined on the deal.

https://d1ujp8vfl9a4am.cloudfront.net/Wellness/Wellness-Plus-Allergy/Media/wellness%2BAllergy%20Enrollment%20PDF_160504.pdf

As requested, added to OP.

nm

MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

$4/1 RX Timer Caps
$4/1 Pepcid 25-30 ct
$5/1 citracal 200 ct
$2/1 Welch's juice 46 oz
$3/1 BelVita 8.8 oz

-$6x5MQ
-$10x5 SeniorDay RAQ
Pay $4.95
So at least $35+MM. Bigger MM/0verage for silver/gold acc.

RHINOCORT direct link printable  this $6/1 printable Q  www.coupons.com/?cid=19476119 

On my OP I also included a direct link to the coupon on smartsource, so now we have a coupons.com direct link and a smartsource.com direct link.

Mr. V, the only link I see of yours is another coupons.com on a mommy blog (hotcouponworld),where is a SmartSource link?TIA

MISTERCHEAP said:    

Mr. V, the only link I see of yours is another coupons.com on a mommy blog (hotcouponworld),where is a SmartSource link?TIA

My mistake, My link is also a coupons.com link.

Senior Coupons
Disclaimer
My store already had the Senior coupons, was able to pick up 6 to have w/o hunting on Weds.

My only concern will be stock, finding 5 at one store since higher priced items like this, stores don't tend to keep that many on hand. 3 or 4 if you're lucky. so might have to make 2 or 3 store runs....I assume the deal tracks, doesn't have to be on one order.

Here is the coupon you'll be looking for. IT ONLY SHOWS A PHOTO OF ZYRTEC, but the fine print has Rhinocort.

MrVietnam said:   

Yes, the deal was mentioned on another site. The deal should work. I will report back after I do the deal to let you know if aI got the points or not.

Just got my ad this afternoon. The 10z size of Softsoap shows a 200 PP WYB 2 deal, which is clearly a monthly one (valid 7/24-8/27 in the ad). Last month's Softsoap PP deal (which expires today) was valid on the 5.5-7.5z sizes that are on sale for 99 cents starting tomorrow. We'll see tomorrow whether this month's PP deal is the same.

Rite Aid  {THROUGH 8/6} BUY 2 TONE BAR SOAP, 2PK, $2.00 EACH (SALE PRICE, MB2)

MrVietnam said:   

Reporting back as promised, the Softsoap hand soap pump deal worked flawlessly -- however make sure to get the ones that are 7.5 ounce (not 10 ounce). They are normally $2.99 each, but now on Rite Buy for 99 cents each and wyb 2 they give you 200 pp (limit 4). When you max out at the bottom of your receipt it prints you have hit your limit for the Softsoap/Irish Spring deal, so you can probably still do MisterCheap's Tone bar soap deal even when you max out on Softsoap (however I only did Softsoap so I can't confirm it). On one of my Plenti cards I got a coupon that printed at the register for a one time 30% off my total purchase, valid only this Saturday, August 6th.

As Mr. V mentioned there's a FnF sale this coming Saturday Aug. 6.
For those new to RA, they have Friends & Family about once a quarter.
You get 30% off your entire transaction but you have to have one coupon for each transaction.
Best price will apply-- current sale price or FnF price of 30% off regular retail.
Save those little pieces of receipt paper with the one time use codes on them.
I made 2 purchases yesterday and received 2 coupons for the sale.
The coupons are not tied to card numbers.
They might also email coupon to you if you're signed up to receive emails.

my4mainecoons said:   As Mr. V mentioned there's a FnF sale this coming Saturday Aug. 6.
You get 30% off your entire transaction but you have to have one coupon for each transaction.
Best price will apply-- current sale price or FnF price of 30% off regular retail.

Your post begs the question is there anything worth using the 30% discount on this Saturday?

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   As Mr. V mentioned there's a FnF sale this coming Saturday Aug. 6.

Your post begs the question is there anything worth using the 30% discount on this Saturday?

Actually Mr. V...I'll say yes.

Let's say there is an expensive item that normally doesn't go on sale that you use, let's say it's $18 shelf and there's a $4/1 man q for it.

Buy 3, plus $1-2 filler (reg priced also), pay $55ish, use 30% off, pay $40, if you got a $6 off $40 register coupon, use that, down to $34, and down to $19 ac's. 

I got a $6 off $40 today on one card...so I'll have to see what options I have, already have a stock pile of $/$$ to use on the Rhinocort deal if I can pull that off too.

MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Reporting back as promised, the Softsoap hand soap pump deal worked flawlessly -- however make sure to get the ones that are 7.5 ounce (not 10 ounce). They are normally $2.99 each, but now on Rite Buy for 99 cents each and wyb 2 they give you 200 pp (limit 4). When you max out at the bottom of your receipt it prints you have hit your limit for the Softsoap/Irish Spring deal, so you can probably still do MisterCheap's Tone bar soap deal even when you max out on Softsoap (however I only did Softsoap so I can't confirm it). On one of my Plenti cards I got a coupon that printed at the register for a one time 30% off my total purchase, valid only this Saturday, August 6th.

Just a heads up on this. 

My stores had plenty (until I checked out) Hard to buy 8 and not do serious damage to stock.

FYI, at one store the Anti Bacterial Softsoap was on a different shelf from the non anti. So be sure to look around if you're looking for additional selections.

Mistercheap, did you do your Tone deal also? Can you confirm that Softsoap and Tone are indeed separate Plenti point deals?

MrVietnam said:   Mistercheap, did you do your Tone deal also? Can you confirm that Softsoap and Tone are indeed separate Plenti point deals?
It has been confirmed on another board that yes, they are separate deals.

MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   Mistercheap, did you do your Tone deal also? Can you confirm that Softsoap and Tone are indeed separate Plenti point deals?
It has been confirmed on another board that yes, they are separate deals.

Yes I did, and yes I can. My store only had 2 on the shelf, bought 2 with 8 softsoaps, got 1000 points credited. cost me just the sales tax.

Love the Tone bar soap deal, but one trouble with the deal is that it would take 4 computers (8 coupons) to max out the deal and that is only on one Plenti card.

MrVietnam said:   Love the Tone bar soap deal, but one trouble with the deal is that it would take 4 computers (8 coupons) to max out the deal and that is only on one Plenti card.

No Mr. V, it is only 4 coupons to max out on one card. 4 is the max number ( 2 for $4, get back 200 point, limit 2 offers, meaning 4 packs total less 4 x $1/1)

Regarding the grape juice that will be free on Senior Day this Wednesday:

They are on a buy $10 get 200 points monthly both the Concord grape and white grape with a limit of 4 so a MM!! (because they are $1,99 each you will have to buy 6 and have a filler of at least 6 cents)

6c filler for the overage?
Do the 6 bottles have to be in one transaction?

MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   

It worked for me to.  Got 2 Softsoap 7.5 oz and used 210 plenti pts.  Get back 200 pts.  I did 2 rounds

mmyk72 said:   
MrVietnam said:   
MrVietnam said:   

It worked for me to.  Got 2 Softsoap 7.5 oz and used 210 plenti pts.  Get back 200 pts.  I did 2 rounds

Thanks Mr V, Mister C, and mmyk72 for the reports, good to know it works.

Alas, I was too late to the punch bowl. I went to three rite aids, all of them were completely out of softsoap 7.5 oz. There was one store with one, but I had to buy at least two.

serenity22 said:   6c filler for the overage?

no, $ offers track. item quantity offers do not. ie, buy 2, get 200 points. so you couldn't buy 1 bottle now and 1 bottle later and earn points.

serenity22 said:   6c filler for the overage?

Yes, the filler of at least 6 cents is for the overage from the coupon use as the coupon is for $2 and the juice is only $1.99. Mind you, if you bought less than 6 in one transaction then you could lower your filler amount accordingly.

Skipping 23 Messages...
MrVietnam said:   FREEBIE

Feminine Care 16 ct individually wrapped flushable wipes

I found these at my local Rite Aid . They were going for $2.79 each, so a 5 cent MM per package after 30% off and pp.

One thing I noticed these are NOT flushable. It says so right on the back of the package. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017