Craftsman Professional 5 pc. Metric Full Polish 12 pt. Deep Offset Box End Wrench Set $19.09 at sears.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman Professional 5 pc. Metric Full Polish 12 pt. Deep Offset Box End Wrench Set
$19.09
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-professional-5-pc-metric-full-polish-12/p-00944350000P

Craftsman?s Metric Deep Offset Box-end Wrenches Provide Easy Access Craftsman?s 5-pc. 12-point deep offset metric box-end wrench set features two 45-degree offset ends on each wrench for extra clearance in five metric sizes, ranging from 10mm x 11mm to 17mm x 19mm. These durable deep offset box-end wrenches are made to last and provide a boost of torque when you need to loosen stubborn nuts or put the final fastening touches on a variety of household projects. The set also includes a convenient storage tray for simple organization. With metric tools in your toolbox, you?ll always be ready to complete household tasks without needing to run to the hardware store or ask a neighbor for a metric wrench. Durable metric deep offset box-end wrenchesfrom Craftsman deliver long-lasting strength while allowing you to complete a wide variety of household projects.

Member Summary

Craftsman Professional 5 pc. Metric Full Polish 12 pt. Deep Offset Box End Wrench Set
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Compare Craftsman Professional 5 pc. Metric Full Polish 12 pt. Deep Offset Box End Wrench Set at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I only get $41.99 for this set???

AirForceBear said:   I only get $41.99 for this set???
  Yeah this was truly a one-day-only sale, i.e. Monday (the 25th) for the low price on this as well as many other tools!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017