Four Free (plus tax) Non-Dimmable 60w Sylvania LED Bulbs with printable Q's at ShopRite starts 7/31

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SHOPRITE BEGINNING 7/31
SYLVANIA LED A19 BULB $1.00
$1/1 Sylvania Halogen, CFL or LED product, exp. Varies
as low as FREE after coupon

max of 4 like coupons per order. if they are OOS, BE SURE TO GET A RAIN CHECK!

TWO LINKS 4 coupon prints (2 from ea)

http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=SEL2R...

and

http://www.sylvania.com/en-us/tools-and-resources/Pages/coupons-... 

Member Summary

sylvania
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
just bought 9 of these in 1 single transactions. 9 coupon copies applied. paid $0.63
SWEEEEET

thanks Mr. C.

Amby (Aug. 06, 2016 @ 11:25a) |

I'm at 8 bulbs, going for 8 more. Replacing all the CFLs, although these are bright bulbs. Wish they had 450 lumens ones... (more)

rsuaver (Aug. 06, 2016 @ 2:14p) |

46 for me AND I've given away 16 more

brusbrother (Aug. 06, 2016 @ 3:11p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

don't see any sylvania cpn at first link. any trick to getting cpn? zip code?

brusbrother said:   don't see any sylvania cpn at first link. any trick to getting cpn? zip code?

try this

MISTERCHEAP said:   
brusbrother said:   don't see any sylvania cpn at first link. any trick to getting cpn? zip code?

try this

nope nothing for me

Unfortunately, if you're using version 42 of Chrome or higher, our coupon printer is no longer supported. Welcome to the 90s..

Now, trying IE, It runs Java, but Java blocks it because it uses an expired certificate... When you follow the link to their support site about how to configure java, you get:

"For many years, SmartSource.com printing relied on Java, a so-called "applet" that would allow use to securely send a coupon to your printer.  Over the years, Java has been the subject of many security vulnerabilities to users, and as a result, many web browsers now block Java"

Still, this coupon requires Java... Already spending too much time on this... Pass.

Well, of course not passing on free. so printed them. But what a PAIN.

i get other cpns. just sylvannia isn't in the list

brusbrother said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

try this

nope nothing for me

could be a redirect issue, try copy/pasting the link. no promise, but worth a shot.

This should be in the free forum?

mrbudman said:   This should be in the free forum?

no, it's not free. most will still have to pay sales tax of up to 8 or 9%.

I used Firefox to print coupons from the first link. I had to add smartsource dot com to the Java Exception List to make it work. Are you sure Shoprite will accept 4 coupons, even though their pin #s are different ?

ShopRite Ad
Disclaimer
Here's the ad

It looks like you may need to use the ShopRite Price Plus Club card. 

blueribb said:   Here's the ad

It looks like you may need to use the ShopRite Price Plus Club card. 

yes, free to get at customer service if you don't have one.

Usually grocery stores have a limit of one coupon per item.  In the ad, it states 10 for $10, limit 4.  I am assuming it means 4 offers, for a total of 40 light bulbs.  Theoretically, you should be able to use 40 manufacturer coupons, but that would be more hassle than it's worth.  

Also, please DO NOT photocopy coupons.  Very tempting to do, but you will most likely get shot down.  Plus, this will ruin the deal for yourself in the future.  NO PHOTOCOPIED COUPONS.  

noANANDforme said:   Usually grocery stores have a limit of one coupon per item.  In the ad, it states 10 for $10, limit 4.  I am assuming it means 4 offers, for a total of 40 light bulbs.  Theoretically, you should be able to use 40 manufacturer coupons, but that would be more hassle than it's worth.  

Also, please DO NOT photocopy coupons.  Very tempting to do, but you will most likely get shot down.  Plus, this will ruin the deal for yourself in the future.  NO PHOTOCOPIED COUPONS.  

I could be wrong but since each coupon is unique (different pins), they can only be scanned once. A coupon copy should fail when being scanned. You should be able to buy more than 4 but it may require separate checkouts.

blueribb said:   
noANANDforme said:   Usually grocery stores have a limit of one coupon per item.  In the ad, it states 10 for $10, limit 4.  I am assuming it means 4 offers, for a total of 40 light bulbs.  Theoretically, you should be able to use 40 manufacturer coupons, but that would be more hassle than it's worth.  

I could be wrong but since each coupon is unique (different pins), they can only be scanned once. A coupon copy should fail when being scanned. You should be able to buy more than 4 but it may require separate checkouts.

Not may...DOES. ShopRite only allows FOUR like coupons per shopping order. The ad is messed up, the limit 4 is limit 4 bulbs not limit 4 10 for $10 offers. not sure if it is a misprint or what as it conflicts with the 10 for 10 sale.

First link isn't working on chrome or i.e. on windows 10. Why not print 4 from the second link as it is allowing me to do that? Although I am getting same bar code but different pin number, is that ok?

nanga said:   First link isn't working on chrome or i.e. on windows 10. Why not print 4 from the second link as it is allowing me to do that? Although I am getting same bar code but different pin number, is that ok?
I can confirm the second link allows more than 2 coupons to be printed.

The larger of the two bars codes contains the pin number and if you look really carefully (at the beginning or end), you will see a difference for each coupon printed. 

I'm guessing the best way to use more than 4 coupons (per order) is to leave the store and re-enter to buy 4 more bulbs using a different cashier. I'm not sure how ethical this is though.

blueribb said:   
nanga said:   First link isn't working on chrome or i.e. on windows 10. Why not print 4 from the second link as it is allowing me to do that? Although I am getting same bar code but different pin number, is that ok?
I can confirm the second link allows more than 2 coupons to be printed.

The larger of the two bars codes contains the pin number and if you look really carefully (at the beginning or end), you will see a difference for each coupon printed. 

I'm guessing the best way to use more than 4 coupons (per order) is to leave the store and re-enter to buy 4 more bulbs using a different cashier. I'm not sure how ethical this is though.

If you are discreet about it, you should be ok. however, if you are in a state when tax will get taken off too (like PA), your total will be $0 if you just buy 4 bulbs. zero totals require supervisor overrides, so if you want to avoid that, buy something else on the order, even a 50c can of vegetables.

Everything worked perfectly this morning. I got 4 bulbs (there were lots in stock) and all 4 coupons scanned without issue. I bought other items while there but the cashier still mentioned "you got them for free" and smiled.

if your computer announces that you have reached your limit, clear cookies and click on second link in op and repeat as often as you like.
Question is if SR member card will only allow for four bulbs?

brusbrother said:   if your computer announces that you have reached your limit, clear cookies and click on second link in op and repeat as often as you like.
Question is if SR member card will only allow for four bulbs?

Brus,

store policy is limit 4 like coupons per shopping trip. if you print out 12 coupons, you'd have to do 3 sep. transactions, but all the bulbs will ring up a $1 on those 3 orders. SR member card item limits are based on each order, they don't track.

Huzzah!

Thanks OP! Great deal, picked up 4 bulbs last night. Think they came to 13 cents with CT sales tax.

reptilian said:   Thanks OP! Great deal, picked up 4 bulbs last night. Think they came to 13 cents with CT sales tax.
  That's odd... no tax for me also here in CT... numerous orders! You was robbed!

5 different browsers . . . . NO GO !

RegUSPatOff said:   5 different browsers . . . . NO GO !
  Same here --- PDF and Java and more. None worked. 

Java Control Panel
Disclaimer

I just tried both links using Firefox and they still work. I had to add smartsource dot com to the Java Exception List to make it work. Your browser's security settings may be blocking the coupons. Check your Java settings (see attached screen shot). Click RUN and type JAVA, then click "Configure Java". Click the security tab and make the changes shown. Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed too.

Or try using another computer.

Printed out 4 coupons from second link - they just worked like a charm.

Also noticed on the same shelf the 6 pack is on sale for $3.99.  Use the dollar coupon on that and it's 50 cents each! (No tax here in Pennsy-tucky!)

blueribb said:   

. . . .  Your browser's security settings may be blocking the coupons.

http://java.com/en/download/help/appsecuritydialogs.xml#selfsigned

The Sylvania link allowed me to print 4 times (that's all I tried so far)

Just a heads up. This deal is valid until Sat Aug 6. In the event your store has run out of stock, ask for a rain check for four bulbs (this is the cpn limit as per MrC see above).
Now print out more of the $1 off cpns from the second link from Sylvannia. They expire 30 days from printing. Rinse and repeat. Clear your cookies and reboot and start an incognito window to get more cpns.
The critical point is to either buy before Sunday or get a few rain checks for the four bulbs.

just bought 9 of these in 1 single transactions. 9 coupon copies applied. paid $0.63
SWEEEEET

thanks Mr. C.

I'm at 8 bulbs, going for 8 more. Replacing all the CFLs, although these are bright bulbs. Wish they had 450 lumens ones.

Print limit is 4, but only uses cookies, so clear or use incognito.

46 so far
Disclaimer
46 for me AND I've given away 16 more

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017