Most Recent Posts
Use this code for $25 off your first order + free shipping: UXMGUL47N

lmillerorama81 (Sep. 08, 2016 @ 12:36a) |

use this code: UXMGUL47N

lmillerorama81 (Sep. 08, 2016 @ 12:38a) |

cedesbot (Sep. 13, 2016 @ 3:25p) |

CR4ADB5QB works for $20 off at Google Express
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please put San Francisco area ONLY in your title.

Worked for East Coast

Anyone can sign up, but you can only order in San Francisco now. Well, at least you're using your free membership well before you can actually purchase anything with it!

Delivery areas :
https://support.google.com/shoppingexpress/answer/4559799?hl=en&...

Packages are landing in:
Arizona (overnight), including:
Phoenix
Flagstaff
Tucson
Boston (same-day and 2-hour)
Chicago (same-day and overnight, depending on store)
Manhattan (same-day)
Midwestern US (overnight), covering parts of:
Wisconsin
Michigan
Illinois
Indiana
Ohio
Iowa
Minnesota
Missouri
Kentucky
Nevada (overnight)
Northern California (same-day and overnight, depending on your area and the store you order from)
Southern California (same-day and overnight, depending on your area and the store you order from)
Texas and nearby (Overnight and 2-day), covering Texas and parts of:
Oklahoma
Kansas
Arkansas
Louisiana
​Washington, DC (same-day)

Cancel renewal During your free trial: do membership benefits end right away?

needhelpplease said:   Cancel renewal During your free trial: do membership benefits end right away?
  Yes they do. 

You can ask someone to refer you and get another $15 and still use this code to get six months free.

That's so odd. When I entered my zip code I got a pop-up that said they were only in San Francisco right now and they would notify me when in my area. Good to know they're in many more areas!

Awesome. Just have to remember to cancel in January.

I just signed up... Now why did I do this?

Oh yeah because it was free..

Now I guess I figure out what this service is.

Cool. This works for existing members. Awesome!

donrull said:   That's so odd. When I entered my zip code I got a pop-up that said they were only in San Francisco right now and they would notify me when in my area. Good to know they're in many more areas!

Are you near San Francsico maybe?    

When I put in my ZIP it just says:
Google Express hasn't landed at [ZIP] yet.
Nothing about SF

Thanks. I got my free trial. Won't be billed $10 until 1/27/17. Of course I will cancel before a couple days before that.

End your membership

What happens when you end your membership
•During your free trial: your membership benefits, like free delivery,* will end immediately.
•After your free trial: if you cancel your membership before your billing cycle ends (monthly or yearly), you can continue to enjoy membership benefits until your next payment due date.

How to end your membership or free trial
•Web: Go to "My account," then select Membership from the drop-down menu. Click the End membership link.
•Mobile: Tap the Menu button at the upper left of your screen or swipe right to open the left drawer, then click Settings. Select Membership and then End membership. Confirm again by clicking End membership in the pop-up box.

After your membership has ended, you won't be charged for the next billing cycle. Keep in mind that you won't be refunded for any time remaining in your membership term after cancellation.

For non-members, delivery starts at $4.99 per store for eligible orders. If you don’t meet store minimums, you’ll see a $3 small-order service fee. Learn more.

Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us.

*Free delivery for members means no shipping & service fees. Eligible orders (a) meet store minimums before taxes & fees in select delivery areas, (b) exclude restricted items, (c) are not scheduled for delivery during a 2-hour window, and (d) are placed by someone with active membership subject to terms & conditions. Service fees apply to ineligible orders. Pricing may change.
**After free trial, membership auto-renews. Cancel at any time. 3-month trial offer expires Jan. 31, 2017. See g.co/shopexpressterms

I can't find anything worth buying, even with the current AmEx deal

Hello everyone, Use Invitation Code L5EVT84HJ and receive $15 Credit on First Purchase at Google Express + $25 Credit Voucher by Mail (I got one from Costco purchase in Google Express) + 3 Months Free Membership (Trial Signup, Cancel Anytime). Thanks

plrkvl, please inform the forum members what you will receive when someone uses your "coupon" code

radiation said:   plrkvl, please inform the forum members what you will receive when someone uses your "coupon" code
You can use a coupon like YE287E5ZY to get $15 off your first Google Express order. While you can't stack coupon codes on Google Express, you can sign up for the free 6 month trial membership and then use the coupon to get $15 off your initial order. The minimum to ship for most stores is $15 so for example, if you buy paper towels at Costco for $15.69, you will only pay the .69 plus tax (about $1.50). The entire amount will be pending for several days but the amount posted will reflect the correct amount.

Hope that helps

So basically all the discount codes are for first time members only, right? I was a member about six months ago. I was able to sign up again for this six month free offer, but all the promo codes seem to be for first time members only.

celia43 said:   
radiation said:   plrkvl, please inform the forum members what you will receive when someone uses your "coupon" code
You can use a coupon like YE287E5ZY to get $15 off your first Google Express order. While you can't stack coupon codes on Google Express, you can sign up for the free 6 month trial membership and then use the coupon to get $15 off your initial order. The minimum to ship for most stores is $15 so for example, if you buy paper towels at Costco for $15.69, you will only pay the .69 plus tax (about $1.50). The entire amount will be pending for several days but the amount posted will reflect the correct amount.

Hope that helps

The amount pending on my Am Ex card is for $1 even though my order was for $31.

MrVietnam said:   
celia43 said:   

Hope that helps

If you're new to Google Express and just signed up for a trial, Google Express will do a $1 authorization charge. The pending charge for the order shows up, at least for me, the day the order ships.

celia43 said:   
You can use a coupon like  to get $15 off your first Google Express order. While you can't stack coupon codes on Google Express, you can sign up for the free 6 month trial membership and then use the coupon to get $15 off your initial order. The minimum to ship for most stores is $15 so for example, if you buy paper towels at Costco for $15.69, you will only pay the .69 plus tax (about $1.50). The entire amount will be pending for several days but the amount posted will reflect the correct amount.

Hope that helps

and when someone uses your "coupon", you will also get a $15 google express credit, correct?

celia43 said:   
MrVietnam said:   
celia43 said:   

Hope that helps

If you're new to Google Express and just signed up for a trial, Google Express will do a $1 authorization charge. The pending charge for the order shows up, at least for me, the day the order ships.

OK. The pending charge of $31.45 just now was added to my authorizations. I think the initial $1 was to test the credit card to make sure it was valid. Then about 15 minutes later I had the $31.45 authorization hit. Even though I do not qualify for $15 off promo codes because I am not a first time shopper (I had an account earlier in the year), I am using an Am Ex offer in which they will give me a $15 credit back when I spend $30 or more at Google Express Am Ex offer (offer expires 7/31/16).

OK. The pending charge of $31.45 just now was added to my authorizations. I think the initial $1 was to test the credit card to make sure it was valid. Then about 15 minutes later I had the $31.45 authorization hit. Even though I do not qualify for $15 off promo codes because I am not a first time shopper (I had an account earlier in the year), I am using an Am Ex offer in which they will give me a $15 credit back when I spend $30 or more at Google Express Am Ex offer (offer expires 7/31/16).
  Good. The pending charge will take awhile to actually post, average of 7 days for me, but the date it was charged is the date that it's posted as so you should still be good on the Amex offer. I had one last offer to use and the delivery dates are filling up fast so I think I got mine in just under the wire.

I've found Google Express to be very useful for delivering items from Costco.

jayK said:   I've found Google Express to be very useful for delivering items from Costco.
  But... you have to have a Costco membership to place a Google Express Costco order, right?

MrVietnam said:   
jayK said:   I've found Google Express to be very useful for delivering items from Costco.
  But... you have to have a Costco membership to place a Google Express Costco order, right?

15% surcharge without membership

Thanks OP, the 6 months works for me
I also received a promo code in another email for $15, I ordered a fancy can opener from Whole Foods for $1.73 with free shipping after the code

Now I need some more free $15 codes.......

Not working anymore?

What is the benefit of having a free six month membership anyway? Do they ever offer promotional codes for existing members or are all the promo codes for first time customers? Take that back, I guess the benefit is that it pays for the shipping, so it is sort of like having free online shipping for six months, right?

MrVietnam said:   What is the benefit of having a free six month membership anyway? Do they ever offer promotional codes for existing members or are all the promo codes for first time customers? Take that back, I guess the benefit is that it pays for the shipping, so it is sort of like having free online shipping for six months, right?
  They have sent out $15 dollar credit codes to existing accounts in the past, i believe for mother's day, father's day and memorial day. However the one I got for the 4th of july was only a $4 coupon, so watch you email

Use this code for $25 off your first order + free shipping: UXMGUL47N

use this code: UXMGUL47N

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017