This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EDIT:  AVAILABLE AGAIN! PRICE LOWERED TO $47.99!
Lowest historical price. Snap Circuits PRO SC-500 Electronics Discovery Kit for $47.99.
4.7 out of 5 stars.

• AWARDS: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
  • Contains over 75 Snap-Together parts. Build over 500 exciting projects.
  • Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included and Available Online.
  • Build 500 experiments

Link:
https://smile.amazon.com/Snap-Circuits-SC-500/dp/B00CIXVIZI 

Member Summary

Snap Circuits
Thanks Dotbody
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought this for my son about 2 years ago. He is 11 now and still working on finishing the 500 projects.Nice finds. Thanks

My 11y/o sister loves these things!

Great set! My oldest (10) pulls this out and spends hours with it. His 5 year old brother jumps in and learns from him. Best gift he has gotten.

Great find! My 7 year-old daughter loves the smaller (300 project) version we got her earlier this year. It's a great family time activity for us. Highly recommended.

Excellent kit! The propeller and motor are fun, especially when your kids learn to put the 3v and 9v batteries in series and really make that motor spin (but try to not fry the motor)!

Thanks, Dotbody.

Nice! Got 1 for the kids. Maybe I will play with it first!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016