Jet food sale 20% saving YMMV Sale ends 7/27 at 8:59am ET

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The thing for me about buying food online is that most often I can do better at a grocery store.  So I do not buy food on line as a rule.

Today was an exception, which is why I'm posting.  With the current 20% discount, plus FS on amounts over $35 BEFORE discount, I was able just now to save enough money at Jet.com to make a food order there worth my while.

Link to jet food sale 

YMMV obviously because everyone will want different stuff and without the FS, well, this would not have worked for me.

Also note Jet.com adjusts prices significantly depending on the quantity you purchase.  That is another thing I used to meet my price point.  I bought ten of the item, which really helped on the price.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Jet
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sched
Disclaimer
Note that this is day 6 of their 11-day 1st birthday celebration: each day a code is realeased for 20% off of the discounted category. Each day a minimum number of items is required to qualifiy for the discount.

July 21: household x4
July 22: baby x4
July 23: sporting goods x3
July 24: home & garden x3
July 25: fashion x3
July 26: grocery x6
July 27: pets x?
July 28: health & beauty x?
July 29: toys & video x?
July 30: electronics x?
July 31: books & media x?

Limit one per household. Maximun discount varies ($30-$35 so far). Free returns not available. Limited quantities. Cannot be combined with other offers. Other restrictions may apply. 

Also, you may want to edit your title. Each sale lasts 24 hours: they begin at 9:00am EST expire the following day 8:59am EST. 

The web page for today's grocery desl says "Expires 7/2716 @ 8:59am EST."

fivetalents said:   Also, you may want to edit your title. Each sale lasts 24 hours: they begin at 9:00am EST expire the following day 8:59am EST. 

The web page for today's grocery desl says "Expires 7/2716 @ 8:59am EST."

Thank you for catching that.  I have made the change to the title.

With the extra time I just might go back and have another look . . see what else I can snag on the cheap.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017