rated:

Member Summary

LG Monitor
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Newegg is the seller, not eBay.

price looks great , hope can order for my office.

EradicateSpam said:   Newegg is the seller, not eBay
  No, eBay is the seller. You get charged by eBay, and you can use eBay gift cards to purchase it, but not Newegg gift cards.

You can purchase the item at Newegg but it is $10 more there.

Just have to keep in mind that "widescreen" in this case just means the usual 1080p resolution (16:9 ratio).
A good price for a 1080p monitor, but some people may be confused and think that this is 2560×1440 resolution because of the "widescreen" reference.

jpessin3 said:   
  No, eBay is the seller. You get charged by eBay, and you can use eBay gift cards to purchase it, but not Newegg gift cards.

You can purchase the item at Newegg but it is $10 more there.

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

jpessin3 said:   
  No, eBay is the seller. You get charged by eBay, and you can use eBay gift cards to purchase it, but not Newegg gift cards.

You can purchase the item at Newegg but it is $10 more there.

The legal seller is not eBay. eBay is just running the marketplace.
 If you buy from third-party vendors on Amazon, Amazon is also not the legal seller. Same thing on eBay.

I don't know why Newegg has differing prices from its own website. Selling things in a roundabout way like this makes me think that Newegg has something to hide with this product, and doesn't want the bad reviews appearing on its own website. Not sure why else they would do this, since selling on eBay for cheaper undermines their own site.
Maybe these specific monitors sold on eBay have some sort of hidden flaw, or are floor models.

canoeguy1 said:   
 floor models.

2052 "floor models"  LOL!  

SOLD OUT! 

phutureprimative said:   
canoeguy1 said:   
 floor models.

2052 "floor models"  LOL!  

SOLD OUT! 

Instead of denigrating the ideas of others, how about providing your thoughtful input as to why Newegg sells cheaper on eBay than its own site, cannibalizing traffic from itself?

Have had this monitor for about a week. So far so good. Everything I expected for the price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017