AUKEY Quick Charge 2.0 Wall Charger with Micro-USB Cable for $5 at Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

http://amzn.to/2ae4QmB
Disclaimer
Get this Quick charge wall charger for $5 (Prime) w/code, supposedly lowest price ever
Quick Charge 2.0 AUKEY Wall Charger with Micro-USB Cable for Samsung S7/S6/Edge, LG G4, Moto X, Blackberry Priv | Qualcomm Certified
Use promo code: SAWL9X57  

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Dead?

Funfor2day (Jul. 30, 2016 @ 4:42a) |

thanks

Laura159 (Aug. 04, 2016 @ 9:16p) |

aukey is good brand .
but the code is dead?

rockmanzyk (Aug. 06, 2016 @ 3:44a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ordered 1. Thanks OP.

QuickCharge 3.0 already out.

Nice deals. Thanks OP!

Lots of "bought" reviews.

f2000sa said:   QuickCharge 3.0 already out.
  QuickCharge 3.0 is minimally better. 2.0 is faaast as is. Dash Charge is fastest, but proprietary to the OP3.

cool. show me a $5 one...

I have 3 of these chargers and they are great.

EradicateSpam said:   Lots of "bought" reviews.
  I bought this for 8.99 back in March to charge my Note 4 and my wife's S6. Also bought this other no brand name from eBay which is good too. I'm debating if I need a third one in my house

I dont have devices needing QC3 and I only have one phone QC2 so who gives a sh1t about QC3, not for 5 bux

I have use AUKEY Quick Charge many years, from1.0 to now

Still working

Great customer service from this company.

My charger bit the dust 13 months after purchase and Aukey stood by their warranty.

Nice deal. in for 1

Unsuccessful at getting more than 1 at that price.

Awesome charger.

Also, it has no hdmi port.

Dead?
Sale: $11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49

Still works, 4.99 after applying the coupon code

Wish the coupon worked on their car charger.

....and lot of new member praise of the item in this thread.
For this reason, I'm out.

marcopolomle said:   

Just glad I'm not the only one that finds this practice sad, especially when a FW Sr member starts the post and so many "new members" reply in the same broken English/punctuation (Vietnam?). This happens way too often, and I took a lot of red about it (some deserved) awhile back. Just remember to use fakespot dot com before you buy.

Just placed my order with code & it processed @ $4.99 total. Good deal, thanks for posting.

DealsBrokeMe said:   Wish the coupon worked on their car charger.
  Stolen from elsewhere:

"Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 30W 2-Port Car Charger + 3.3' Micro USB Cable on sale for $10.99 - $5 w/ promotional code CZO24P8M = $5.99Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $49 or more."

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LJT2EPK/

UKtour said:   
marcopolomle said:   

Just glad I'm not the only one that finds this practice sad, especially when a FW Sr member starts the post and so many "new members" reply in the same broken English/punctuation (Vietnam?). This happens way too often, and I took a lot of red about it (some deserved) awhile back. Just remember to use fakespot dot com before you buy.

Wow, I am impressed you can use so little information to accurately ascertain where the broken English is from.

ASSuming you're correct, it still wouldn't make much sense though since Aukey is not a Vietnamese company. But ok...

But Aukey is a good brand and has really good customer service.

P.S. Hopefully my English passes your test (because, apparently, that puts more weight behind the words I type).

" a good brand and has really good customer service" No more agree, I use it for long time

Dead?

thanks

aukey is good brand .
but the code is dead?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017