• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
I don't post much, but saw this on their facebook and thought it was a good deal. I have a different, earlier model of their bluetooth headphones and have been happy with it. I hope this is of interest to some.

Mpow Petrel Wireless Bluetooth Sport headphones 
Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QM0XTFK
Amazon price: $22.99
Deal price: $9.99
Expire on: 08/08/2016

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Chinese junk

Yes, Fakespot = F

Still MPOW isn't totally unknown, they are all using the same OEMs, look at the QY8's which keep coming up, by Aukey get warranty, buy anyone else no warranty unless DOA.

at $9.99 they are basically disposable or as a backup in the bottom of the computer bag for when you realize you have dead battery in your regular ones. Corded headphones are becoming a major hassle on the Metros in the major cities, snagging, etc on bags, and BT 4.1 is finally close to "there". I'm going to give him green, but agree with @lynxis these are all Chinese OEMs and basically disposable.

lynxis said:   Chinese junk
I guess it depends on how you define "junk".  The last pair of MPOW headphones I bought 8 months ago are still going strong after daily, hard, sweaty use.  They aren't the "best" headphones for music, but they do sound good, especially for the environments they are designed for, and they are on par with much more expensive headphones I've used.  I mostly listen to podcasts anyway, and they are great for that, and have excellent range.  They also work great for use as a phone headset.  Calls are clear on both ends.  Not bad for "junk" I paid less than $10 for.

$10 is a pretty standard "hot" deal for these types of headsets. Yes, made in China, but so are 90% of the deals here and this brand makes the front page very often here. I own two or three pairs of this brand and they work fine for watching movies on TV, tablet or working out without tripping on wires. It is not for discriminating music audiophiles, but perfect for keeping around and not worrying about getting it lost or stolen.

Good deal! My Mpows from last October deal not always connect for media (only call audio, which is not the reason I wear them), but it took them a while to develop the issue.

Can anyone compare these to the QY8s? I just bought the non Aukey ones and are decently impressed - just wish the ear pieces were a bit smaller to make them more 'pocketable'. These do seem to have smaller earpieces (or rather, differently shaped - to make it more compact).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016