This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PAPER DEAL
Disclaimer
Staples Copy Paper live 7/31-8/2 in store only

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hopefully there will be a coupon bringing it down to $1.

jpessin3 said:   Hopefully there will be a coupon bringing it down to $1.
  Just buy 2 and use a 10/50.

Link to 10 off 50 coupon? Thank you.

austex said:   Link to 10 off 50 coupon? Thank you.
  No link. Go incognito/private and go to Staples dot com Refresh page until you get a pop up for the 10/50 signup. Must use email you have never registered with Staples. Wait 2 hours before looking for email with code. Rinse. Repeat.

i thought 10 off 50 doesn't work on sale items?

bxlefty23 said:   i thought 10 off 50 doesn't work on sale items?
  Depends on the 10/50. This one does as it does not specify "regular priced" items.

Any guess on paper coupons that will be posted tonight at midnight?

BTW: another way to get rid of the cases of paper purchased? I contacted a local junior college. They are sending two men and a truck to pick up 30 cases on Monday.

FatRick said:   Any guess on paper coupons that will be posted tonight at midnight?

BTW: another way to get rid of the cases of paper purchased? I contacted a local junior college. They are sending two men and a truck to pick up 30 cases on Monday.

  Get some of the Staples shredders on rabate, and then shred the paper and sell it for cat litter

 

FatRick said:   Any guess on paper coupons that will be posted tonight at midnight?

BTW: another way to get rid of the cases of paper purchased? I contacted a local junior college. They are sending two men and a truck to pick up 30 cases on Monday.

  They don't always sell quick at ~$18 / case on CL, but if you really want to get rid of them, they don't last long at ~$10 / case.  Not the best return, but you can move them quick (usually).

No more guessing. Just the penny Hammermill ream after rebate.

If anyone had success with 10 off 50, please post.

mathfaster said:   
austex said:   Link to 10 off 50 coupon? Thank you.
  No link. Go incognito/private and go to Staples dot com Refresh page until you get a pop up for the 10/50 signup. Must use email you have never registered with Staples. Wait 2 hours before looking for email with code. Rinse. Repeat.

  I tried a couple of dozen times using private browsing at both the Staples splash page and the signup page - no coupon. How many times does it usually take?  

Used 10off50 coupon on this paper Today, did the incognito sign up earlier and got coupon no problem, maybe look in your spam folder.

The incognito worked for me, after just one refresh. Look for a a blue box with 10 off 50 text. Note that the coupon is good for only about a week.

I used the 10/50 this week on two of the 5ream packs. However, when I go to submit my rebate, it still says "your rebates are still being determined". grrrr, shouldn't it be cleared already?

Centex said:   I used the 10/50 this week on two of the 5ream packs. However, when I go to submit my rebate, it still says "your rebates are still being determined". grrrr, shouldn't it be cleared already?

Did you buy them today? If not today, did you buy the red ones or blue ones?

Centex said:   I used the 10/50 this week on two of the 5ream packs. However, when I go to submit my rebate, it still says "your rebates are still being determined". grrrr, shouldn't it be cleared already?
  

How long has it been? can take up to 12 hours to show up. If it didn't you may have typed in the transaction number along the bottom wrong...which will leave it in limbo cause there's nothing to match up to.

if more than 12 hours Go to the staplesrebates.com site, and start over, make sure you read the numbers carefully (a '6" can look like an '8' sometimes). enter the number and hit enter, see what happens, if you get a message showing the qualifying items, you entered it wrong the first time. If it say the # was already entered, give it a full 24 hours to show up and then call the rebate center for help. (can do a chat live at the website)

I used the 10/50 coupon and bought 2 bundles of paper and was able to submit rebate online with in 6 hours of the purchase.

Tax free weekend for clothes and school supplies here in Texas. Paper included. No tax on the Hammermill reams or the Copy Paper 5 ream packs that I bought today. Good through Sunday.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017