SanDisk Extreme SSD 240 GB SDSSDX-240G-G25 Amazon $26 +8ship 3rd party seems

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

SanDisk Extreme SSD 240 GB SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive SDSSDX-240G-G25
Disclaimer
looking for SSDs today saw this...

SanDisk Extreme SSD 240 GB SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive SDSSDX-240G-G25
$26 + 7.99 shipping

too good to be true... maybe
check the deal yourself ..
its probably $30 less than normal at minimum maybe as much as $150 off

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extreme-2-5-Inch-Solid-SDSSDX-240G-G25/dp/B006EKJ8UI

Member Summary

SSD via bottle
Thanks respdoc
Disclaimer
Here's OP's "SSD":

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sold by Sur La Table?

skidmark said:   Sold by Sur La Table? 

haha thats what I was thinking too. (WTF? SLT?) They are a big company. I wonder who they ended up with pallets of SSDs

may not worth the hassle.

Sur La Table is a legit company.  Amazon is obviously a legit company.  I think I'm going to bite, seems like minimal risk to me...

The order detail page show a picture of a JAR, not SSD. I canceled my order. This is definitely a mistake.

f2000sa said:   The order detail page show a picture of a JAR, not SSD. I canceled my order. This is definitely a mistake.

The jar 

javad said:   
f2000sa said:   The order detail page show a picture of a JAR, not SSD. I canceled my order. This is definitely a mistake.

The jar

The contents arent even in a solid state! Noooo!

I like the Frequently Bought Together at the bottom:

This item:SanDisk Extreme SSD 240 GB SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive SDSSDX-240G-G25 $26.00
Giuseppe Giusti Balsamic Vinegar, Riccardo Giusti's Three Gold Medals, 8.45 fl. oz. $38.00($38.00 / Count)

Balsamic Vinegar goes great with an SSD.

ChinaRider said:   Sur La Table is a legit company.  Amazon is obviously a legit company. 
  Which has little to do with this transaction.  It's a listing error for a jar.  You'll get a jar and have to return a jar for a refund.    End result:  No SSD and wasted time. 

Too good to be true, so I'm in for two (which was the most the ordering system would allow)!

respdoc said:   
ChinaRider said:   Sur La Table is a legit company.  Amazon is obviously a legit company. 
  Which has little to do with this transaction.  It's a listing error for a jar.  You'll get a jar and have to return a jar for a refund.    End result:  No SSD and wasted time. 

it is quite possible

I mean I guess someone could contact the seller first...

ziolo said:   Too good to be true, so I'm in for two (which was the most the ordering system would allow)!

well then you must tell us how you did

zippythechicken said:     
it is quite possible

There's nothing "quite possible" about it...since that's what it is.

They don't even sell SSDs (or any computer components) to begin with. 

There is a "Report incorrect product information." link on the page, wonder what the response is to a report of the item not being a Sandisk SSD drive.

Oh how I wish I had the absolute knowledge of respdoc...

RShea said:   There is a "Report incorrect product information." link on the page, wonder what the response is to a report of the item not being a Sandisk SSD drive.
  There is nothing wrong with the product information/page so it would be of no benefit. 

Some sellers use inventory feeds.  This one seller's feed is obviously incorrect for this product.   That though has nothing to do with the Amazon product page, itself. 

... it's live again.

Edit: ... and dead again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017