Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

32" LG 32LH500B 720p LED HDTV + $100 Dell eGift Card
$169.99
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8866468

With 32LH500B you can enjoy the true LED that uses tiny, energy-efficient, light-emitting diodes to illuminate the picture. LED is superior to older CCFL technology, making slimmer televisions possible, with amazing brightness, clarity and color detail. This leap forward in picture quality is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. It displays clearer, more detailed image that is simply breathtaking.Note: Television returns are subject to restocking fees in accordance with Dell return policy. See www.dell.com/returnspolicy

Member Summary

32LH500B
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried price matching this to amazons $146 for the same tv. Dell denied it because it comes with a gift card but the way I read it the exclusion refers to the COMPETITORS offer of a gift card.

Am I wrong?

Ah, just realized you don't get the gift card for 10 days or more...

Anyone know if gift card is good for Dell outlet? Just saw on their site, a Chromebook for $97:

Grab a Dell Outlet Chromebook at the low starting price of only $97.
Use coupon: lp3511Chromeb. Limited time only! Sale expires on July 31, 11:59pm EST

jimtron said:   Ah, just realized you don't get the gift card for 10 days or more...

Anyone know if gift card is good for Dell outlet? Just saw on their site, a Chromebook for $97:

Use coupon: lp3511Chromeb. Limited time only! Sale expires on July 31, 11:59pm EST

can you please provide the link?  

dell chrome coup
Disclaimer
dontcare4myname said:   
jimtron said:   Ah, just realized you don't get the gift card for 10 days or more...

can you please provide the link?  

I just tried it on a $200 Chromebook and it looks like it's a 35% off coupon

I think the price is great! Because my Samsung 32" TV cost me $340 few years ago. Even thought the price has been drop down these years and still worth for this price.

Ebates offers 10% back today.... plus through Dell rewards should get another 10%...

I don't see the advertisement for $100 e gift card?

dodgerfan said:   I don't see the advertisement for $100 e gift card?
  You should see it in the cart.

Note: promo $100 gift card expires in 90 days.

I got my Dell promo gift cards after about 1 week (this was on another item purchased a week ago)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017