This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

5 PAIRS Of High-Quality Gold Plated Speaker Banana Plugs, Closed Screw Type - Monoprice.com
Disclaimer
Monoprice has their Gold Plated Speaker Banana Plugs 5-Pairs for $5.49 - 15% using coupon code "SCORCHER" = $4.67 with free shipping.

• Closed Screw Type
  • Accepts Bare Wires or Spades
  • Accepts 12-18 AWG Speaker Wires
  • Color Coded Rings
  • Corrosion Resistant

4.6/5 stars based on 255 customer reviews.

Member Summary

Gold Plated Speaker Banana Plugs 5-Pairs Closed Screw Type
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Make sure your receiver has receptacles for these before purchasing. Most new cheaper receivers dont have 5 way binding posts except for the front two channels.

Thanks, I just needed some literally this afternoon.

Thanks, in for 1

In for 2. Disappointed that FatWallet doesn't do rebates anymore.

Cheap but great quality.

I do not use the particular ones posted on this deal. But I use similar ones I purchased from eBay. Makes life a lot easier when trying to fiddle behind the receiver and cleaning up under the speakers. No need to unscrew the speakers binding posts either on the speakers or behind the receiver.
Make sure you have enough room behind the speakers, to fit these if the speakers are wall mounted. I use spade connectors on my wall mounted speakers and banana connectors behind the receiver and floor standing speakers.
It pays for itself when you disconnect everything from behind the receiver to clean dust under it.

jsimon7777 said:   In for 2. Disappointed that FatWallet doesn't do rebates anymore.
  http://www.ebates.com/coupons/monoprice/index.htm

Love Monoprice. Shopped there for years. I do hate their shipping though. UPS-MI from CA to OH takes well over a week! Just use USPS Monoprice!

chinesethrowingstar said:   Make sure your receiver has receptacles for these before purchasing. Most new cheaper receivers dont have 5 way binding posts except for the front two channels.
  The current Denon I looked at does. (AVR-X3300W)

Coupon expired, but FS remains. Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017