This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Office Depot Rewards: Office Depot MP paper ream, Pay $6 Get back $5.99 in rewards, Limit 3, 07/31/2016 - 08/06/2016

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ream.jpg
Disclaimer
Office Depot Rewards: Office Depot MP paper ream, Pay $6 Get back $5.99 in rewards, Limit 3, 07/31/2016 - 08/06/2016

Office Depot Brand Multipurpose Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 20 Lb, Ream Of 500 Sheets
Online for delivery SKU: 244491
In-store SKU: 676453
Pay $6.00, Get back $5.99 in Rewards
07/31/2016 - 08/06/2016
Valid in-store and online
Limit 3

Note 1: This is a fixed rewards offer with separate payout. The Rewards Certificate from separate payout offers are generally made available about a week after the offer ends.

TERMS: Limit 3 offers per household/business. Bonus Rewards on Office Depot ® Brand Multipurpose Ream Paper: Valid in-store, online, by phone or fax from 7/31/16 – 8/6/2016 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Limit 3 per member. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Reward offers on the same or similar products and services. Allow up to 5 weeks after the promotion ends for Rewards to become available in your account. These rewards will be issued as a separate reward certificate from your Program reward certificate.

Member Summary

Office Depot Brand Multipurpose Paper,
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
=====
The picture of the MP ream paper is incorrect if the cover is yellow. It should be blue as noted in the OP. The yellow ream is Premium MP which is not included in this deal.
=====
 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How do I get this deal? I don't see it on their webpage?

gerrymesque said:   How do I get this deal? I don't see it on their webpage?
The offer is done by purchasing the qualifying item and attaching your rewards account number to the purchase.

The offer is advertised in the weekly ad and on the Rewards Offer page:

Office Depot is hit or miss as to whether the product pages include information about rewards offers. It's a miss this week for this offer.
 

gerrymesque said:   How do I get this deal? I don't see it on their webpage?
  Then you're not looking very hard.  Just click on the link for their weekly ad and it's the top deal.  To 'get' the deal you have to do the same thing for most all OD/OM rewards.  Buy the item and use your registered rewards account.  Then just wait for the rewards to buy something else with.

It appears that OD is preparing to make available the separate Rewards Certificates from the purchases of mp paper for the weeks of 07/24 and 07/31 as they have added a line item to the "Shopping Rewards" for the "Account Summary" for both July and August titled "$5.99 Back on Office Depot Brand Multipurpose Ream Paper (7/24-8/6)".

This does not mean the rewards will be issued as points (e.g. The rewards for the batteries were issued separately and note the July line item "$13.98 Back on Select Duracell Batteries (7/24-7/30)").

 

bpvh said:   It appears that OD is preparing to make available the separate Rewards Certificates from the purchases of mp paper for the weeks of 07/24 and 07/31 as they have added a line item to the "Shopping Rewards" for the "Account Summary" for both July and August titled "$5.99 Back on Office Depot Brand Multipurpose Ream Paper (7/24-8/6)".

This does not mean the rewards will be issued as points (e.g. The rewards for the batteries were issued separately and note the July line item "$13.98 Back on Select Duracell Batteries (7/24-7/30)").

 

  The separate Rewards Certificate for the mp reams for the week of 07/31 has been made available -- at least for me. Dated 08/23/2016.
 

I am not sure why it says expired or if there is another thread..I bought two reams on 8/21 and today I confirmed via chat that I would get the rewards for them.   

gocint said:   I am not sure why it says expired or if there is another thread..I bought two reams on 8/21 and today I confirmed via chat that I would get the rewards for them.   
The rewards deals for the mp paper have been more or less weekly for the past couple of months.

This week's deal: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1521055

 

Thanks. I did not see the other thread.  I wonder if they will have this offer in November as well. Nice way to fulfill the $10 ink requirement per month



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017