This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For one day only, Best Buy has the Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle + Controller, $50 BB GC, Mad Max, Batman: Arkham Knight, Charging Station  on sale for $299.99 with free shipping.

Includes

• Microsoft Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
  • Microsoft Xbox One Special Edition Covert Forces Wireless Controller (Camouflage)
  • Best Buy $50 Gift Card
  • Mad Max Game
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Insignia Battery Charging Station (NS-GXBOBCS101)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This item is no longer available.

coxzack said:   This item is no longer available.
  I was able to add it to cart just now. 

coxzack said:   This item is no longer available.
  The link is broken.
Here:  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-rise-of-the-tomb-...

That's strange the link works for me I tried it just now to make sure.

I'll have to dig into this for a bit to figure out what might be going on.

UPDATE: I've updated it with the full link since there are two people having the problem. Let me know if it is still giving trouble.

Xbox One S 2TB Console will be released shortly for $399 with a 2TB HD; however, with all these extras this is a hot deal.

You can buy an external 4tb drive for less than the $150 difference. Otherwise, unless 4k and the shiny-and-new factor are important to you, this is definitely the better buy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016