rated:
​Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker -- $79.99 + FS at Costco

Member Summary

Nespresso
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've been using this one for what seems like several years now. Never had a problem. If you just want to make espresso, it's great.

elBulli said:   I've been using this one for what seems like several years now. Never had a problem. If you just want to make espresso, it's great.
The best $79 you will ever spend.  I've been hooked for the last 4 years on Nespresso.  

Just wish the coffee was a tad cheaper, but you can't beat the quality.

I'll save you the time and money; don't bother trying the generic pods at half the cost.  They are awful... and only pull a correct shot 50-75% of the time.  Many duds and lower quality coffee.  

Nespresso is still a fraction of your local coffee shop with a consistent, above average esspresso.  I'm a believer.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017