• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

7G500015 (40.14kB)
Newegg Flash has the Microsoft 10.8" Surface 3 Tablet w/ Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Quad-Core, 2GB RAM, 64GB HD, Wi-Fi (OEM - 7G5-00015)  on sale for $319.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This device is labeled OEM but no explination of exactly what this means is given. This is $36.01 less than Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

• 10.8" (1920x1280) Display
  • Intel Atom Z8700 2.4 GHz Processor
  • 64 GB Flash Storage
  • 2 GB RAM
  • Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.0
  • Windows 10
  • 14.02" x 8.64" x 1.58"

ReviewCNetTrusted Reviews 

Rated 3.9/5 stars with 812 customer reviews on Amazon.

The next lowest price is $377.00 from Amazon.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is sold by a third party (Always.Deals) and subject to the following return policy: http://flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIA5E64KC7304/ReturnPolicy

I didn't see any warranty statement so I would proceed cautiously.

does this come with keyboard type cover or not

greener said:   does this come with keyboard type cover or not
  No.  From the product page (after clicking "See more"):
Option Tablet Only

Sept1967 said:   http://www.newegg.com/Mktplace/SellerProfile.aspx?SellerID=0UH4F... 

not so good feedback

I'm not surprised. Bloat has turned what were decent specs into minimum system requirements (2GB RAM and 64GB SSD is now at the bottom).

Surface 3 owner myself, I went with the 4gb RAM version after reading so many complaints about poor performance of this 2gb one so I'd recommend skipping this one for the higher spec model. The physical size, weight, and speed are great for my use where the higher end Surface Pro 3 or 4's are overkill.

Also note that Microsoft announced they will stop manufacturing the Surface 3 by the end of 2016 so prices may continue to decline until stock dwindles. There is no announced successor to the Surface 3 (Intel more or less bailed out on the future of this class of Atom CPU) so the next best choice will be the Surface Pro 4 with the Core m3 CPU which is much more expensive.

I have ordered it yesterday and just received a call from Newegg
They wanted to notify me that they changed description of the item (added "Not in retail packaging") and check if I still want it.

According to Newegg (not Always.Deals who is the seller) it is brand new, comes with 1 year warranty, includes all the accessories, but doesn't have manuals and comes in a plain brown box rather than retail package.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016