This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-9-7-inch-ipad-pro-with-wifi-32...
Hey guys,
Found this deal yesterday for the Ipad pro, Bestbuy has it on sale for $499 which is not considered the special sale (unlike the Black Friday in July deal last week), so they do allow you to stack the $100 off coupon from the student discount on top of it.  Anyone can sign up and receive the student discount (no .EDU email needed).
$399 isn't that bad of a deal if you're in a market for an Ipad. Hope this help!

Member Summary

ipad
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Looks like the sale is over and this is dead.

Iceaug (Jul. 31, 2016 @ 7:39a) |

Shoulda bought yesterday - seems the sale is over

bippie (Jul. 31, 2016 @ 7:40a) |

Don't beat yourself up for missing this deal. Worstbuy site had issues. I am in Southern California and there was no opt... (more)

DayTrader (Jul. 31, 2016 @ 11:21a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where's the student discount coupon?

I signed up my son for student Best Buy account as he is going to college this fall and we needed to get a laptop for him. But still not sure how to get the 100 dollar student coupon. All links within the student account show it for $499.

Sorry, please disregard, they popped into email moments after the first post. Good deal!

You will receive a code in email you will enter at checkout.

Code works on Open Box items too.

VoodooJC said:   Code works on Open Box items too.
  In order to get an open box ipad, do you have to go to a store? Will Best Buy online show them?

CactiAZ said:   Sorry, please disregard, they popped into email moments after the first post. Good deal!
  So it looks like you got your code within a few minutes? I signed up hours ago and still haven't seen a code. Anyone else having trouble getting a code delivered?

They did eventually allow the coupon to stack on Friday and Saturday last week (during the official sale), which brought it down to $375. Used my Amex to get the extra $25 credit, so was able to get one for $350.

For anyone who has an Amex, check your offers to see if you have the $25 credit back for purchases of $250 or more @ Best Buy.

I am not a student, can I use the student discount code? LOL

My order was cancelled. Stated couldn't verify my info.

My Amex $25 posted today.  Ended up paying $380 because of CA tax .

Love the IPAD Pro though, great for reading Comic Books.  Way better than the 7 inch Kindle from 2012 I was using while on the toilet.  Going to be spending a lot of Toilet time nowDate Redeemed07/26/2016You Saved$25.00

gaatus said:   I am not a student, can I use the student discount code? LOL

I got the $100 off and haven't been a student in 30 years

Well Done, I am going to buy a new Pad recently.

ahaha, we are old boy

how about your old pad? will you sell it?

how to get a 100 off coupons

I did not sign up for the coupon at all, but somehow I got it via an e-mail link about two weeks ago.

I have been a "My Best Buy" member for quite some time, but for the longest time I was not getting any of their offers/coupons that others are talking about.

But recently I have been receiving all kinds of offers from them.

Thanks OP! wow my store was almost cleaned out, 1 of each size (Color random)

Reminder: * Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard sold separately.

Shows as $599 for me without coupon. Says good to 8/13 on this site. ???

Looks like the sale is over and this is dead.

Shoulda bought yesterday - seems the sale is over

Don't beat yourself up for missing this deal. Worstbuy site had issues. I am in Southern California and there was no option to ship during Saturday from morning to noon when I checked on my desktop. Stores 250 miles from me didn't have any to pick up. Then during the last two hours, I was able to see the option to add to cart on my ipad but couldn't check out. 20 minutes later, back to $599.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017