This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman Fine Dust Filter, Model #17907 

Fits all Current Craftsman Wet/Dry Vacs 5 gal. or larger made after 1988
(upgrade from the standard "red stripe" filter)
"normal retail" is $24.99

$9.99 with $4.99 SYWR points back*
* Points will be awarded the next day and expire in 14 days. Limit 1 per mbr. INSTORE and ONLINE

Member Summary

craftsman
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great way to breath some new life into a shopvac. They get really packed and can only be cleaned so many times before they are junk in my experience. Sanding plaster/drywall really makes them cake up good and fast. Great price compared to Lowes/HD!

PatioFurniture said:   Great way to breath some new life into a shopvac. They get really packed and can only be cleaned so many times before they are junk in my experience. Sanding plaster/drywall really makes them cake up good and fast. Great price compared to Lowes /HD!

I like the filter that you can beat it, those drywall dust really come out when you beat it on the pavement.  Sadly you can't wet it and beat it to prevent dust flying.

Thanks OP. Bought 2. 

This is hot. Just bought one a few weeks ago for full price. Going to stock up on these.

Can't you also use one of those sock filters as a pre-filter (realizing you gotta clean the sock often)?

Doesn't work for me. Shows up at 24.95.

anehpets5243 said:   Doesn't work for me. Shows up at 24.95.
Deal was posted a couple weeks ago, so not surprising to be dead.

And when a deal is dead, click the "mark as expired" link in the first post to flag the thread to get moved to Expired Deals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017