Dell Refurbished Coupon: 50% Off Any Laptop

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Refurbished Laptop Deals | Official Dell Store
Disclaimer
Fatwallet Exclusive! Dell Refurbsihed is offering 50% Off Any Laptop and free shipping with coupon code "50FATWALLET".
http://dellrefurbished.com/laptops
 There is no minimum purchase required for discount! Exp. 8/2/16 6AM CST.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tried to use code 50FATWALLET, however when I tried to check out the total changed back to the price before I applied and also charged me for shipping. So for me code is not working!!

It's working for me.

Not allowing to apply coupon.

worked just got a 400 lappie for 211.97 out the door thanks.

Not working for me. The APPLY button didn't work after I entered the code.

CouponObsessed said:   Tried to use code 50FATWALLET, however when I tried to check out the total changed back to the price before I applied and also charged me for shipping. So for me code is not working!!

At checkout you'll see the regular price first.  You have to enter your address and the address has to be validated and then you reapply the coupon and it should get back to the discounted 50% off price.    It is confusing and puzzling why they do it this way.

Many would have loved this deal if it came a bit sooner. Cant get the free windows 10 update any more.

Was about to buy but noticed that most of these laptops are cheaper on Amazon. Search model on Amazon first before you buy.

Can you provide the Amazon link? The ones I saw on Amazon had other resellers, not Dell.

Has anybody have ordered from Dell refubrs? How is the battery when it comes? one think I don't get. Why would Dell put 32-bit OS on those? Even with 4gb Ram you will waist .5gb and there is no point to upgrade memory with that, because you would have to buy a new OS license.

infernobutterfly said:   Many would have loved this deal if it came a bit sooner. Cant get the free windows 10 update any more.
  I am happy they have stopped shoving Win10 down my throat via Windows update.

lepa71 said:   Has anybody have ordered from Dell refubrs? How is the battery when it comes? one think I don't get. Why would Dell put 32-bit OS on those? Even with 4gb Ram you will waist .5gb and there is no point to upgrade memory with that, because you would have to buy a new OS license.
  On the left side pick the 6 and 8GB option. Those all have the 64-bit OS. While I have never bought a refurb laptop from Dell I have bought a few desktops and will continue to as they have been been solid. My main machine is an older XPS that I have had for 5+ years with little to no issues.

Do these have full warranties? In the past I have bought Dells on eBay that have full warranties I can use and upgrade.

can not use coupon code when I pay for the order

I have the same happen as you gaatu.have you solve it? or how can I use this code?

lepa71 said:   Has anybody have ordered from Dell refubrs? How is the battery when it comes? one think I don't get. Why would Dell put 32-bit OS on those? Even with 4gb Ram you will waist .5gb and there is no point to upgrade memory with that, because you would have to buy a new OS license.

battery -- could be brand new, or could have gone through hundreds of cycles

32-bit OS -- There are people who still need to run 32-bit OS for compatibility reasons. You don't need a different license to change the 32-bit/64-bit versions.

My wife and I have each bought two Dell laptops over the past 9 years. My current one is about 4 years old. They have all been flawless. Great savings on the lower end laptops. Debating on either upgrading my laptop or replacing my battery which does not hold a charge beyond 25 to 30 minutes.

I want an xps 13, touch...
Any deals?

where do you put in the code at checkout? Its not working for me

this really sucks...if I buy it can I get them to apply it after?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016