This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Dell Inspiron 15 7559 Laptop: i7-6700HQ, 15.6" 1080p, 16GB, 1TB, GTX 960M
$749.99
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1260884-REG/dell_i7559_3763blk_i7_6700hq_16gb_1tb_gtx960m_windows_10_15_6.html

Member Summary

laptop
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't need a laptop but this seems like a good deal. Nothing on the internet Ive found comes within 100 bucks of it.  Sucks that it has a HDD, but I guess that can be upgraded pretty cheap.

jd2010 said:   I don't need a laptop but this seems like a good deal. Nothing on the internet Ive found comes within 100 bucks of it.  Sucks that it has a HDD, but I guess that can be upgraded pretty cheap.
  Also again no mention of a backlit keyboard.  Either the $699 Dell.com deal and this one don't have backlit keyboards or they don't mention it.

You can easily upgrade these laptops. One screw. And it does have M2/mSata slot if you want an SSD in addition to the HDD. Indeed no mention of backlit keyboard.
Also the current price at Dell is $799 for the 8Gb model, so in reality you are saving yourself the price of two 8gb sticks it would take to upgrade to 16gb. (about $75-$100)

Since the link is breaking --- you can just search "DEI75593763B" It's the item number.

ETA: Nevermind it looks like this deal is done. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017