This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Channelmaster FLATenna 35 for $4 after coupon code + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just ordered 1 antenna for $4 using coupon code "FREEDOM" & choose free shipping option.
Coupon code only work on 1 antenna.
I don't know if the order go through or not.
http://www.channelmaster.com/Flatenna_Indoor_TV_Antenna_p/cm-4001hd.htm

Member Summary

flatenna
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one $4 total!

Thanks, ordered one.

Yep, thanks—ordered one myself!

Thanks OP!

In for a white one. Thanks!

I'm in for 1, Thanks! Ordered black.

Thanks. My bedroom TV's been running off the same rabbit ears and loop for the last few years and I figured it was about time to replace it. Thing is so old that I actually had to find an old coaxial splitter I had to connect the two cables coming off of it into one to go into my TV. Hopefully now maybe I can actually get ABC and PBS.

DarthWoo said:   Thanks. My bedroom TV's been running off the same rabbit ears and loop for the last few years and I figured it was about time to replace it. Thing is so old that I actually had to find an old coaxial splitter I had to connect the two cables coming off of it into one to go into my TV. Hopefully now maybe I can actually get ABC and PBS.
  If you can afford a computer and the internet, you can afford to replace that TV. No need to be cheap!

IN for one! Thanks OP

Oh, the TV's a Toshiba Smart TV from a couple years ago. It's the old rabbit ears that are the problem. I don't know why they have that weird two cable setup as I only bought them maybe 8 years ago.

DarthWoo said:   Thanks. My bedroom TV's been running off the same rabbit ears and loop for the last few years and I figured it was about time to replace it. Thing is so old that I actually had to find an old coaxial splitter I had to connect the two cables coming off of it into one to go into my TV. Hopefully now maybe I can actually get ABC and PBS.
  trust me. u got more channels out of ur rabbit ears than this. i bought several of this "military designed" flat antennas from reputable brands. u wont get more channels out of it. u still have to move it around and find a place to stick it on. no better signal. no more channels found. so i go back to my rabbit ears and i got more reliable and better signals.

it's cheap at $4 shipped. i got all my military designed ones for $20 or more. u can give it a try. but dont expect alot from it.

Nice. In for one. Needed an extra anyhow after dumping my $120/month Dish sub...

In for 2. Thanks OP!

Thanks? Been needing one.

Thanks. White this time.

In for 1. Thanks

In for 1, thanks!

Thanx, 。^‿^。 Just ordered me one. Can't wait to try it...

code "FREEDOM" was expired.... what a pity

microkelvin said:   
  trust me. u got more channels out of ur rabbit ears than this. i bought several of this "military designed" flat antennas from reputable brands. u wont get more channels out of it. u still have to move it around and find a place to stick it on. no better signal. no more channels found. so i go back to my rabbit ears and i got more reliable and better signals.

it's cheap at $4 shipped. i got all my military designed ones for $20 or more. u can give it a try. but dont expect alot from it.

Sorry to bump, as this is still expired, but just wanted to update that I received my antenna, and yes, it is providing significantly better reception than my old rabbit ears. Main problem I had was with ABC, which even on a clear day only had an intermittent signal. Works fine now though, and this thing is certainly better looking than a huge pair of rabbit ears sticking diagonally across my window.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017